FB MP finds of the day.

Land cruiser that isn't $20,000

Either fake or gone in minutes. If I were closer I'd be on it right now and worrying about the divorce later.

1697053731541.jpeg

@Jody Treadway just need to put some different motor mounts in there and swap your drive train and axles.

View attachment 404970

@Jody Treadway just need to put some different motor mounts in there and swap your drive train and axles.

I remember them from like 10 years ago.
If I'm buying a pile of tube already welded together, it'll come with a matching M&M or Cutler Fab t shirt!

Marketplace is the WORST!
It really is. I don’t know which makes it worse, the non-precise search or the idiotic people, but their powers combined make me miss when everyone was on Craigslist.

It really is. I don’t know which makes it worse, the non-precise search or the idiotic people, but their powers combined make me miss when everyone was on Craigslist.
Or the constant targeting. Just because I casually clicked on something doesn't mean I'm singularly looking for that one item. Zuck can't know what I'm looking for, because I don't even know. I wish there was an option to turn off the algorithms. I want to see everything. Im not looking for anything in particular, I just like stuff! If I want something specific, I'll use the crappy search function damnit!

Or the constant targeting. Just because I casually clicked on something doesn't mean I'm singularly looking for that one item. Zuck can't know what I'm looking for, because I don't even know. I wish there was an option to turn off the algorithms. I want to see everything. Im not looking for anything in particular, I just like stuff! If I want something specific, I'll use the crappy search function damnit!
Or once I buy a thing, stop showing me that thing!

Back