FB MP finds of the day.

IMG_1436.png

I hope I live long enuf to be able to blow big money on dumb shit.
I don't think it's an age thing, or a money availability thing. I think its a mindset, regardless of age or money, and what is important to you.

I hope I live long enuf to be able to blow big money on dumb shit.
I don't think it's an age thing, or a money availability thing. I think its a mindset, regardless of age or money, and what is important to you.
I know a lot of folks that aren't old or rich and blow big money on dumb shit.

lol I love the tiny ass little showers that are just a toilet and sink space w/ a drain hole in the floor.
No way anyone over 160lbs is gonna fit in there.

lol I love the tiny ass little showers that are just a toilet and sink space w/ a drain hole in the floor.
No way anyone over 160lbs is gonna fit in there.
I’ve owned 5 RV’s and after the first one with a tiny bathroom the first thing I check out is the bathroom. If I can’t fit in the shower and take a shit in comfort no need to see anything else.

It is a mindset for sure and one Ill probably never have.I cant imagine blowing that much money on such a depreciating asset. Its really quite hypocritical of me to knock on folks for wasting their money since I depend on those type of folks for a living.

Anybody got a spare room for let??
Screenshot (37).png

Back