FB MP finds of the day.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 175338.png

Former student and friend selling some very built go fast toys......
He tunes, builds, and does Dyno work.....awd included.

📸 Look at this post on Facebook

That 911 turbo though 🤔

Holy crap, i guess he's doing alright

Holy crap, i guess he's doing alright
He likes his cars. He races a nasty Corvette he built. Had another that was a test bed. Also started out building mainly Subbies.....

Best part about him is he is full bore Christian as in a graduate of Seminary and preaches. Met this fella teaching classes at CVCC all tatted up and full of get some. If half the world had his work ethic we'd be on Mars already and cancer wouldn't exist. He is a passionate mix of eccentric humility and stupid gifted at making horse power with a computer

Ok so hear me out.... 7.3 godzilla. 43 stickies and a whole lot of fun!

1703090042160.jpeg

Seems like a great deal other than the price :shaking:
Clean LJ
5.7 Conversion
Rock Jock 60s front and rear.

Its probably not worth $30k - But not far off. Similarly clean stock LJs are bringing $15k. Add in $10k for the axles and new hemi...its not as crazy as firts blush

Clean LJ
5.7 Conversion

Its probably not worth $30k - But not far off. Similarly clean stock LJs are bringing $15k. Add in $10k for the axles and new hemi...its not as crazy as firts blush
Uhm…… that’s not far off of what I sold my TJ for a year ago. Don’t think it will be listed long before it’s sold.

Clean LJ
5.7 Conversion

It’s probably not worth $30k - But not far off. Similarly clean stock LJs are bringing $15k. Add in $10k for the axles and new hemi...its not as crazy as firts blush
I just glanced at the ad, didn’t notice the RockJock 60s. Nice piece if so. But why would they not list such mods in the ad? :shaking:

Similarly clean stock LJs are bringing $15k. Add in $10k for the axles and new hemi...its not as crazy as firts blush
Hold muh beer

Anyone interested in the LJ?
The selling price will be $48k as she sits. Once it hits the he market place asking price will be roughly 55k

Kodiak dump truck with a fel. Never seen one quote like it.

Looks like it’s for self loading salt/sand maybe from a pile in front of the truck?

Last edited:
Back