FB MP finds of the day.

That is almost cool.
That's up near a friend of mine's house. He has a couple of them at his shop and my bud says he does some good work on classics. From what I've heard he's a good guy.

Attachments

• 1717805846195.jpeg
    1717805846195.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 59
I saw that wondered which one of you ya-hoo's would post it.:laughing: "Big sick power" from a 2.8?? Blower or not,I'd have to see it.

The heaviest Chevette was 2036lb stock.... The LC1 from the Camaro was an anemic 102hp, But with the supercharger he could be pulling maybe 180hp, and 160ftlb of torque..

OK, Nope, Still not big horsepower, nor amazing torque to weight...

The heaviest Chevette was 2036lb stock.... The LC1 from the Camaro was an anemic 102hp, But with the supercharger he could be pulling maybe 180hp, and 160ftlb of torque..

OK, Nope, Still not big horsepower, nor amazing torque to weight...
I'd drive the wheels off of it!

I'd drive the wheels off of it!
Oh I would too! I have a feeling the thing is like Go Cart fun tossable, not really fast, but "feels" fast.

"It’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than drive a new Ferrari behind a Prius" -Aaron Robinson, Hagerty Media

Bucket list car for me.

Same. But that particular car is a mess.
I’ve known its last three owners. It ain’t what it’s purported to be..

Definitely a cool old bus, can't beat the price but hauling it won't be cheap! Paging @UncleWillie, I need you to get this for me!
Yeaaahhh. Your gonna need someone with just a little bit bigger equipment to pick it up. U less you wany it delivered in pieces.

Back