awheelterd
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2007
- Location
- Kenly, NC
I could do without the ugly ass splitter, but that's a cool car.
that center dash is fuglyI could do without the ugly ass splitter, but that's a cool car.
No.Is anybody actually going to pay this?
Is anybody actually going to pay this?
125k and couldn't even source a Dana 60? LolIs anybody actually going to pay this?
SoldNo thinking more of this....
www.facebook.com

Finally something he can stretch out in!
11/10 wood dew
Well why not go all the way and put that hood on the limo?No thinking more of this....
www.facebook.com
I'm both scared and disappointedSold![]()
Man, that's a great deal other than the price!Anybody looking for a $30k XJ?
They say there’s an ass for every seat, but who in the world would pay that for an XJ? That’s creeping into older restoration hot rod prices. I love an XJ, but given the choice between that or a several year frame off classic, that’s a no brainer.Man, that's a great deal other than the price!
If I had that kinda money to blow on an xj I’d be driving a sweet 51 F1 right now.They say there’s an ass for every seat, but who in the world would pay that for an XJ? That’s creeping into older restoration hot rod prices. I love an XJ, but given the choice between that or a several year frame off classic, that’s a no brainer.
lolThe Brazilian engines are pretty common, and even a crewcab isn’t that rare in that series of truck. But he used the right words in the ad haha.
View attachment 424214
Some of you ford guys might like this. I've never even heard of the Brazilian engines.
Duane
“Priced aggressively” ….
See also "FU that's my price bitch"“Priced aggressively” ….