FB MP finds of the day.

Exactly the same except in this case hot chicks ask you out instead of the other way around :laughing:
I know where you live bro 🤫

This could get very uncomfortable

😘🤣

I saw a cyber truck in Harlan this summer with FL tags. I was like WTF? How the hell did that get up here...?
?? they drove?The range is over 300 miles (theoretically)
Its a long trek anyway, probably stopped for a big break or the night along the way and charged.

?? they drove?The range is over 300 miles (theoretically)
Its a long trek anyway, probably stopped for a big break or the night along the way and charged.
OK, now he's in Harlan. HTF he getting back?

I saw a cyber truck in Harlan this summer with FL tags. I was like WTF? How the hell did that get up here...?
A little at a time ;)

Am I missing some nekkid chick hidden in a picture somewhere?
Nice video of some bouncing side boob while cruising across the water. But it doesn’t show up on my phone. Works fine on desktop.

There’s one on the Lugoff side of the lake now. Saw it today and saw it in the pickup line at the high school. It’s uglier up close and in person.

There’s one on the Lugoff side of the lake now. Saw it today and saw it in the pickup line at the high school. It’s uglier up close and in person.
Black? Pretty sure I saw it recently.

Duane

Am I missing some nekkid chick hidden in a picture somewhere?
For the sake of science I went back and checked. Vid is still there on desktop version:
1723037781767.png

Back