FB MP finds of the day.

Well now I need to move, found out this thing is only about a half mile from me. Saw it taking an alternate route to the in laws...and can’t wash off the inbred now.

View attachment 329504 View attachment 329505

Hey, throw a few triangles inside the cab area, and technically it wouldn't be that bad. Doesn't mean it's safe on the road, but it likely wont kill them in a rollover. My guess is, it's built with pipe.

1994 Ford F-250 · Long Bed

I invite everyone to message this idiot to ask what engine is in the truck.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
It's back! Now it's an 87 and it's been crunk for 2 years! Somebody better go get this thing.
004b0b2d3599b28d89f90cd6b58cdc7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

You need to check out smoky mountain traders website. She's not the in the top 3

Clean but still, does that and the old taco have Cummings/Powerstrokes/Dura’s or something or are people really paying that much?
People are asking and I assume paying some insane (to me anyway) prices for the fullsize Jeep stuff.Do a search for Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Ten years ago I had a chance to buy a running/driving stepside Jeep J-10 w the Larado package for $500 and passed on it.I picked a few parts off it and they put it in the crusher.It was at Bill Ward's in Stickleyville if that rings a bell.

People are asking and I assume paying some insane (to me anyway) prices for the fullsize Jeep stuff.Do a search for Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Ten years ago I had a chance to buy a running/driving stepside Jeep J-10 w the Larado package for $500 and passed on it.I picked a few parts off it and they put it in the crusher.It was at Bill Ward's in Stickleyville if that rings a bell.
I had a 72 J4000 that was clean and solid. Had just been painted about 3 years before I got it. I still kick myself over selling it. I know they’re up in price now, but there’s some still floating around on farms here. I may have to check on one in the morning. I’ll post some pics up of it.

I had a 72 J4000 that was clean and solid. Had just been painted about 3 years before I got it. I still kick myself over selling it. I know they’re up in price now, but there’s some still floating around on farms here. I may have to check on one in the morning. I’ll post some pics up of it.
I've pulled a lot of good parts outta SWVA/E KY over the years.

And Google stock used to be a few dollars. Times change and we miss opportunities.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Ive been hustlin junk for a long time and have been around the block a time or three but this is a first for me.It appears to be a married Dana 18 w an AA adapter/input/and bullgear to make it divorced.

Dana 18 Divorced Transfer case
Screenshot (50).png

Ive been hustlin junk for a long time and have been around the block a time or three but this is a first for me.It appears to be a married Dana 18 w an AA adapter/input/and bullgear to make it divorced.

Dana 18 Divorced Transfer case
View attachment 330426

Damn man that sounds complicated. Kind of like a family tree in Alabama, She was my aunt before the deevorce but now she's just my sister.

So I found something I kinda wanted on c-list yesterday.
Pics were blury and price was close but a tad high but was 300 obo. Ad was 3 months old. So probably sold but didnt delete.
On a whim I text the dude. 'Hey im interested see the ad is a few months old. still got it?'
Quick reply. Yes sir its here. Had some interest but no one shown up with cash. Should probably refresh the ad.
I ask a couple questions he answers quickly and seemingly honestly (discloses flaws; doesnt say its perfect)

Ok to make matters better he lives way in the sticks but only about 15 minutes from me. Cool that's in my favor. Most dont wanna drive that far.

'Ok I'd like to have it can get in any time this week thats convenient to you. Would you take $200?'
(I mean its been 3 months and he says obo)

'Sorry dude. Cant do that.'
(Ok I really wanted this at 250 thought thats was where we would settle.)
'How about 250?'
'Dont think so man. Its wort 300'

It isnt worth 300 - its 400 new and his has issues ...but WTF put obo and then not even counter offer?
I hate people. He was really responsive too which makes it more weird.

So I found something I kinda wanted on c-list yesterday.
Pics were blury and price was close but a tad high but was 300 obo. Ad was 3 months old. So probably sold but didnt delete.
On a whim I text the dude. 'Hey im interested see the ad is a few months old. still got it?'
Quick reply. Yes sir its here. Had some interest but no one shown up with cash. Should probably refresh the ad.
I ask a couple questions he answers quickly and seemingly honestly (discloses flaws; doesnt say its perfect)

Ok to make matters better he lives way in the sticks but only about 15 minutes from me. Cool that's in my favor. Most dont wanna drive that far.

'Ok I'd like to have it can get in any time this week thats convenient to you. Would you take $200?'
(I mean its been 3 months and he says obo)

'Sorry dude. Cant do that.'
(Ok I really wanted this at 250 thought thats was where we would settle.)
'How about 250?'
'Dont think so man. Its wort 300'

It isnt worth 300 - its 400 new and his has issues ...but WTF put obo and then not even counter offer?
I hate people. He was really responsive too which makes it more weird.
I can't stand people like you. Think something has lost value just cuz the ad has been up for a little while. If I have it listed for $300obo, I'll take $300 OR BETTER OFFER. Duh! :p

Back