FB MP finds of the day.

Always think i want to do this
Screenshot_20181111-132558.png

Then remember I havent finished any of my current projects

facebook.com/commerce/products/26x14-on-35s/7059532600738674/
1642088527399.png

Ghost, this is all I come up with. I found the http, [somehow] copied & paste. Doesn't! Also connected to a clipboard, but I haven't found that either. :confused:

Well damn! I clicked the blue bar & it posted. That's crazy! No one would know what it is, unless they click it. Where's my Quill pen?

Last edited:
Ghost, this is all I come up with. I found the http, [somehow] copied & paste. Doesn't! Also connected to a clipboard, but I haven't found that either. :confused:

Well damn! I clicked the blue bar & it posted. That's crazy! No one would know what it is, unless they click it. Where's my Quill pen?
Yes that is something FB changed I think. I usually rt click an image and paste it too. That way you can see it even if it’s deleted.

I think I actually need this in my life. Lose the front bumper and overhead rack thingy but, yeah. I think this might have to happen.

That thing looks pretty clean, not a terrible price either.

Duane

Wow this thing looks decent in pictures. If it drives on a trailer I could see the price.

271997644_4900521163358923_4102611015225496946_n.jpg

Ok so anyone know anything about these tractors?

Nuffield Tractor
$1,000 · In stock

View attachment 365145

View attachment 365146
Decent tractors, I think they went to the name Leyland, pretty much all were all 3 cylinder diesels, parts I would imagine would be hard to come by being a British built tractor

Decent tractors, I think they went to the name Leyland, pretty much all were all 3 cylinder diesels, parts I would imagine would be hard to come by being a British built tractor
That was my thinking. I'd love to find something like that close like that that I could fix an use. Tractor's like everything else are gold now days.

That was my thinking. I'd love to find something like that close like that that I could fix an use. Tractor's like everything else are gold now days.
I know where a late model 8n is, is has the side mount distributor, needs a back rim and a couple of other odd and ends but I think it could be got pretty cheap if that would be something your interested in, parts for those are easily found

I know where a late model 8n is, is has the side mount distributor, needs a back rim and a couple of other odd and ends but I think it could be got pretty cheap if that would be something your interested in, parts for those are easily found
I'll message you.

I mean, this gets credit for the work and design

When I worked at the Fork Lift place, they said don't but any "Grey" stuff. Can't find parts. I don't know if this would be considered Grey or not.

When I worked at the Fork Lift place, they said don't but any "Grey" stuff. Can't find parts. I don't know if this would be considered Grey or not.
For some machines, that may be true. For my grey market Komatsu dozer, all I had to do was go in and ask for parts for a Komatsu D21-A5, and they knew exactly what I needed. Plus these days, you can find parts manuals online for just about anything, and get the exact number, and then order it online instead of paying the dealer a premium to do the same thing.

Lookin for a nice low mile 7.3??? Here ya go but its gonna cost ya,

Screenshot (47).png

Back