FB MP finds of the day.

I guess I don't know...?
Years ago (10 plus) there was a guy on here who was looking for free rocks to build an offroad park out of.IIRC typical forum shenanigans ensued and dude took his ball and went home .Thats a very lose recollection but you get the ideal.Somebody (@RatLabGuy maybe ??) remembered who it was but I forgot what their user name was.

Years ago (10 plus) there was a guy on here who was looking for free rocks to build an offroad park out of.IIRC typical forum shenanigans ensued and dude took his ball and went home .Thats a very lose recollection but you get the ideal.Somebody (@RatLabGuy maybe ??) remembered who it was but I forgot what their user name was.

Did not realize there were that many post about it.

Did not realize there were that many post about it.
thats like.... not even half of them.
Searching his name brings up a lot of old entertainment. and there was more in the pre-05 board crash era IIRC.

Reading back through some of that was a great reminder of how wild this place used to be

Reading back through some of that was a great reminder of how wild this place used to be
Everybody that's still around has gotten old and mellowed.

1993 Isuzu trooper S Sport Utility 4D $2,200 - Wilmington, NC
332311407_503210815334119_6535956622973678528_n.jpg

I know its crazy but if advertised in the right place it could bring that. The old Toys are skyrocketing as collectors toys.
KInda hypocrital of me to talk about peoples prices but thats an insane price to me.

KInda hypocrital of me to talk about peoples prices but thats an insane price to me.
Its high, but there's some reality to it. Take a look on BAT.

Looks like a really fun way to die..

It'll make it across the mill pond in a hurry though!

Duane

Yall gotta start posting pics. Some of us are banned from market place and feeling left out here.

Yall gotta start posting pics. Some of us are banned from market place and feeling left out here.
Use a browser and don't be logged in.

Back