FB MP finds of the day.

Screenshot_20230514-102346_Chrome.jpg

I'd be really worried about that source....
I figure it's gotta be somebody playing a joke on a friend. But hopefully someone here will find out.

@jeepinmatt this has you written all over it.
Screenshot (12).png

I dont know what I need it for, yet I have this inexplicable feeling that I need it! :laughing:
We could take a vote or something if you need some kind of rationale to go get it. We’re all here to help.

We could take a vote or something if you need some kind of rationale to go get it. We’re all here to help.
"I'm sorry honey, I didn't want it either but the guys voted and I was outvoted and had to. Sometimes democracy doesn't work like you'd like it to."

Screenshot (14).png

If he had started with something else and made Grand National Tribute with an LS, It would be cool.. LS Swapping an Original GN? Not Cool...
For sure. A Regal or Monte with an LS is cool, but he basically spent $10k+ without adding much real value to the car.

If he had started with something else and made Grand National Tribute with an LS, It would be cool.. LS Swapping an Original GN? Not Cool...

For sure. A Regal or Monte with an LS is cool, but he basically spent $10k+ without adding much real value to the car.
I'd drive it, but not for $50k. If the original turbo 3.8 was damaged beyond repair, I don't have an issue with the swap. Those original drivetrains aren't sitting around everywhere like a 5.3. It's not like it was a GNX...

I'd drive it, but not for $50k. If the original turbo 3.8 was damaged beyond repair, I don't have an issue with the swap. Those original drivetrains aren't sitting around everywhere like a 5.3. It's not like it was a GNX...

I probably could drive it for the right price too.... But I'd feel dirty :)

Some know him as Dave, others know him as Cheetho, and then some of us know him as jewcunt. Whatever the case, my buddy is selling his rig. Very capable, he’s run ultimate Adventure a few times, sponsored by Skyjacker, runs with with the Foolsize group at GER…was bashed to shit, he just re-skinned it.

IMG_4089.jpeg

IMG_4090.png

Last edited:
Some know him as Dave, others know him as Cheetho, and then some of us know him as jewcunt. Whatever the case, my buddy is selling his rig. Very capable, he’s run ultimate Adventure a few times, sponsored by Skyjacker, runs with with the Foolsize group at GER…was bashed to shit, he just re-skinned it.

View attachment 398692

View attachment 398693
And you aren't a buyer because.....???

And you aren't a buyer because.....???

Honestly coming to the realization, as much as I love going on those trips, I wouldn’t go any more frequently and first time I broke something, I’d just have another $20k yard ornament.

Honestly coming to the realization, as much as I love going on those trips, I wouldn’t go any more frequently and first time I broke something, I’d just have another $20k yard ornament.

But it would be a really cool yard ornament :D

I wheeled with him last year at GER. Definitely a cool rig and a cool dude.

Duane

@UTfball68
maybe this is more your speed??
1686519034362.png

We need to plan another guys trip before the end of summer and get you behind the wheel to really draw you in and let you feel the addiction

We need to plan another guys trip before the end of summer and get you behind the wheel to really draw you in and let you feel the addiction
Maybe get a coffee maker and his favorite strong drink as an accessory to the interior. I here he likes those things. Add a turret mount bang bang device and you'd probably have him hooked like a crank addict.

Maybe get a coffee maker and his favorite strong drink as an accessory to the interior. I here he likes those things. Add a turret mount bang bang device and you'd probably have him hooked like a crank addict.
You know a good welder that might can add those to the bully goat? 😎

Back