FB MP finds of the day.

Ginger Billy!!
I thought it looked like him, and then when I clicked on the ad, it definitely was. Didn't realize he was from upstate SC, but I'm also not surprised.

AS luck would have it I stumbled across the transmission that I could use behind a Godzilla. ZF6 from a 5.4 F250.

1686773666940.png

Id look at it real close if i was interested in it.Based on the oxidation on the case and the rusty clutch fork I'd say it's been laying out for a while.Rain could have gotten in thru the shifter and everything be rusted up.Sounds kinda far fetched I know but Ive saw it happen.

Id look at it real close if i was interested in it.Based on the oxidation on the case and the rusty clutch fork I'd say it's been laying out for a while.Rain could have gotten in thru the shifter and everything be rusted up.Sounds kinda far fetched I know but Ive saw it happen.
Not really interested in it but it's on the back of my mind. I've been looking at what manual's work with a zilla that aren't really expensive....

I assume based on the black on the transmission?
The rust pattern on the steel (output and shifter) is another que

The rust pattern on the steel (output and shifter) is another que
Thanks. I'm not in the market but appreciate the knowledge. From my research the ZF5 and ZF6 are the main two transmissions found behind the v10 and 5.4 trucks. I don't know much about either. Not sure what other options are out there besides what I have found new.

The dis color of the case is from heat and the black is from the burnt seal that covers the shifter. How i know i have been there and done that but it doesn't look like it is hurt any.
Thanks for sharing. I would have assumed that case was like that because it looks like aluminum that is old. I've seen other aluminum parts look like that. Come to think of it I think it's mostly 4.0 intakes. Glenn

Ahhhh memories'.I have an aunt that was more like a sister growin up.She was a SR when I was a freshmen and since she lived across the road from me I rode to school w her in a Prelude JUST like this,color and all.She'd pick up one of her friends and they'd get smoked up on the way to school.I got it too whether I wanted it or not.The more she smoked the faster she drove.Its a miracle we didnt die in that car.
Screenshot (21).png

Ahhhh memories'.I have an aunt that was more like a sister growin up.She was a SR when I was a freshmen and since she lived across the road from me I rode to school w her in a Prelude JUST like this,color and all.She'd pick up one of her friends and they'd get smoked up on the way to school.I got it too whether I wanted it or not.The more she smoked the faster she drove.Its a miracle we didnt die in that car.
View attachment 399284

In HS, we took the front clip out of one of those and built an offroad gocart with it. It was a blast, but super sketchy, esp since it was designed by teenagers.

Just under a million dollars, and they can't be bothered to include a manual? They ought to include a laptop with a pdf as a minimum..
For a million smackers it should come with a person to recite the manual to you.

That is a 5,270 cubic inch diesel - 86Liter engine.
50 Hz???
Better not try to sync that to the grid!!
all ya gotta do is reflash the ECM from 1500 to 1800rpm and it fixes the frequency issue

Ya'll all speaking Greek. I just thought it was pretty amazing. Thing looks like it could run a whole neighborhood or plant.

Forgive me if it’s been posted already but here is some terrifying front block and z bar drag link action

Back