Fj Buggy: V8,Rear steer,Toy axles

Looking good...

Just wondering if you think the intake coming into the cab is gonna cause a lot of extra noise there? With a buggy, it might not make much of a difference though...

I had no where else to put it.... And i went a little loud on my exhuast so i don't think a little whistle will be a problem...It is actually very subtle at idle and when i am on it the exhuast should mask it well...

intake in the cab isn't too bad, but it does start to get a pretty intense whistle going from about 3k on up. once you get into the rev limiter you don't really notice it though.

besides...PJ's gonna have such a boner from stepping into v8 power, he won't even notice the intake noise

very nice work and good luck with steering pumps:beer:

hood and interior

IMAG0046.JPG

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

more

IMAG0052.JPG

IMAG0053.JPG

IMAG0049.JPG

thanks

thanks.. hope to have it moving in a couple of weeks.. waiting on some parts for the knuckles...

ummm, very very slick pj. Lookin hot.
I still have your rc crawler. I will bring it by when I come test drive the new buggy.:beer:

Skins

After almost rolling over doing doughnuts...... i decided it was time to take a few pics of the new skins.. and Poser pics...

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

more

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

Badass

I love the black skins and FJ hood/grill. Post pics after it's first trail ride. I think the FJ60 axles will hold up with the Longs and a lite driving style. Badass, I loved the old buggy and really like the lines of the new one. Keep up the good work, really great design and attention to detail. I'm loving some of the chassis coming out of the south with Jim's Garage, Adam Woodlee's badass K.O.H. rig, Will's moon buggy, and your stuff rivals west coast shit anyday.

It is nice to be able to see for a change at night....

Back