Fj Buggy: V8,Rear steer,Toy axles

Woah! That buggy looks absolutely HOT! Love it! Can't wait to see it in person. Coming to DPG March 21st?

Looks awesome PJ! Bring it to KOH and run some trails with us man. :huggy:

koh

that would be nice but i think i will have to stick to east coast wheeling for a while... Quik run to mt city... then i plan on the DPG run March.....then april fools at Harlan.... I got the itch...

That looks great PJ. I know its been said a bunch, but your attention to detail is excellent. It really makes your buggy stand out from others (not that others' buggies are bad). Looks great, and I hop to see it out on the trail sometime.

:beer:

mt city

shooting for the 7th of march....

looks like they are takin the heat! lol. Awesome buggy!

That thing sounds really awsome. Are you happy with the power of the 5.3?

Super happy with the v8 and the auto... NO breakage.. all snapping was from the damn used lock rite(history?) my dumbass put in the front... I will be removing it and putting in the old reliable welded diff....

awsome...I'm thinking about ditching my 22re and going with a 5.3 also

Super happy with the v8 and the auto... NO breakage.. all snapping was from the damn used lock rite(history?) my dumbass put in the front... I will be removing it and putting in the old reliable welded diff....

Good Deal! glad to hear it. I doubt you'll have much trouble out of 'em. Have fun bro! :driver:

Yeah, the new cut trail is a great one... Mt city has tons of potential.. IT will continually get better.

Come on PJ.. don't cheap out now..

cheap out

I dont consider something that has been 100% reliable cheaping out i call it insurance.. I have had multiple locker issues in my life....NEVER had a problem with a Properly welded diff.. And before any one says it.. rear steer takes care of the steering part.....:bounce2:

I dont consider something that has been 100% reliable cheaping out i call it insurance.. I have had multiple locker issues in my life....NEVER had a problem with a Properly welded diff.. And before any one says it.. rear steer takes care of the steering part.....:bounce2:

I agree...weld the spiders together and then weld them to the carrier....less change for breakage

Back