Found a YJ...

Granny

One day at a time...
To all my buddies who have been watching out for me... ThanX Guys!!! :beer:

I finally found, and bought, a 1995 YJ. One day in the, hopefully, near future there will be a build thread started for "Granny 2". :bounce2:

OK Jason... just one preview... 'cause I haven't hauled it home yet... Tuesday. :)

Attachments

• 95_YJ.jpg
    95_YJ.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 196
Thanks Guys! :)

The plan... for starters... Old Granny's 258 6-cylinder, with a DUI ignition and Howell injection, will replace the 4-cylinder, and of course my T-18/Dana 20 will stay bolted to the engine. I had considered going to an automatic, but I sure like the T-18's low gears when coming down off steep places. My front Scout 44 should bolt right in as the spring spacing is the same as the Wrangler. The rear Scout 44 will require the spring perches to be spaced out by 10", but other than that they should also be a bolt-in. I am sticking with the Scout axles as I haven't broke one yet, and if I do I have a good selection of spare parts. For now, that's about it. I will probably do the military scheme on it. I haven't decided yet if I will stick to my "accidental" Navy scheme or find some real olive drab and do it that way. I'll start a build thread when I have something worthwhile to post. Wish me luck! :)

Back