Free concert tickets, June 1st in Winston-salem. ZZTop, 3 doors down, Gretchen Wilson

Tacoma747

At the LJVM coliseum in W-S. The concert was FAR from sold out so they are giving away tickets. Post up here with how many you want.

Please post here and don't PM me. DO NOT ask for tickets if you plan to try and sell them (although that would be kind of hard to do when picking them up at Will-Call).

*PLEASE* Make sure your post includes:
(1): Full name for pickup @ Will-Call
(2): How many tickets you want

I will not be sending out PM's to ask for this info if it is not included in this thread. I need to know BY Tuesday as I will send him the list on Wednesday.

If by some SLIGHT chance there is not enough tickets, I WILL let the people that don't get tickets know beforehand, but from what I was told there were PLENTY to go around.

I'll take two for me & the wifey....can I just pick mine up @ your house?

Thanks!!

Andrew Hollady

Six please, Wife, son and I. Friends Wife and son as well. thanks.
3 for James Belcher
3 for Ronnie Shawver
Thanks again,

5 please for me and the family.

Matt Towe

2 here if you still have them!

Edit: turns out I can't make it, you guys have fun!

May just put these down as "will call" so you would just pick your tickets up at the coliseum. Please go back and edit your post to include the name for the will-call so I can forward it on. Given the amount of people that want tickets, it may be easier to do it this way so out-of-towners don't have to make a special trip to pick up the tickets, or go out of their way to pick them up Friday before the concert.

I was told there were over 400 tickets available (he actually said about 800). They are just trying to get people in the doors to make $$ on parking, and concessions, as apparently they will be losing money bigtime since the concert was not a big hit with ticket sales.

I can see tickets being left over ... that is an odd combination of acts.

Matt

I'll take two. Just saw it said post not PM, my bad. Thanks, Chris Grigg

Back