Free concert tickets, June 1st in Winston-salem. ZZTop, 3 doors down, Gretchen Wilson

Guys... Dont sell youselves short on Grecthen Wilson. That gurl throws down! Watch this...

Dunno if its just me, but this is the strangest concert lineup Ive ever seen....

I once saw Jewel and Ben Folds Five open for Neil Young and Crazy Horse. She yodeled. That was... odd.

Yeah. It sucks, but I'll find something else to do while the opening acts are playing. I've wanted to see ZZ Top most of my life.

x2

Matt

^negative zztop is killin it still to this day they just sound same cause they are that damn good... just sayin!

So who got tickets

Doubt anyone has tickets yet since they will be at the Will-Call office at the coliseum...

For anyone who had their name/quantity posted above, that info was sent to the person that will be handling the tickets. I should be getting some tickets for some 'local' people tomorrow. I will check with him to be sure there are no issues with the tickets being held at Will-Call.

PLEASE everyone check here before you go. I will definetly post up with a confirmation that the tickets either ARE at Will-Call, or ARE NOT (not likely) at Will-Call.

Looking at some of the tickets I picked up tonight, they were all lower level, some were floor seats I think. That said, there should be PLENTY of open seats, so feel free to sit wherever you like. Not to say someone won't ask you to move, but they likely won't be 'checking' tickets to make sure you are heading to your proper section (maybe just one the areas close to the stage?)

Have fun guys!!

Many thanks!

Matt

Back