Free concert tickets, June 1st in Winston-salem. ZZTop, 3 doors down, Gretchen Wilson

Not gonna spoil it, but I just picked up my tickets .....
If mine are any indication, every one will be well pleased with the seats!

Matt

Hey can you get ticks for the DOWN concert coming up in charlotte?

Thanks for the hook-up, Michael! I rolled the dice and came up short, though. I didn't want to catch the openers, and I had a date night with my wife, so I didn't get to the show until 10:30. I guess they should have called it "The Aging Outlaws Tour," because I got there just in time for the encore! I'm glad I got to see it, though. I'll definitely catch the whole show next time they come through.

Thanks again Michael. Oh yeah...I got to hang out with Gretchen Wilson!! Thats right. I find myself in the darndest places sometimes.
Due to the smaller crowd, we were able to just sort of wonder around, checking the show out from many vantage points. We ended up coming through a door at the end of the concourse and walked right out into Gretchin, at the autograph table. I had inadvertantly skipped about 300 people in line. We just sorta stood there for about 15 minutes. We were only 3 feet away, the entire time. I ended up talking to her in between fan photos and autographs. We were actually trapped there, due to the large line. We didnt mind!

Anyways, I have a few cell phone pics, and my buddy shot a video of me standing with her while she autographed a cd for my daughter , Maycee. Its really cool. Before we started filming, I asked Gretchin to say hello to my daughter on camera. She pretty much made a short video for maycee. I now have my own personal home video of me and Gretchin Wilson, just chillin' Saying hello to my daughter.

By the way...Gretchin Wilson has it going on.

Thanks Michael, We had a blast ten rows back. ZZ TOP put on a heck of a show!! Gretchin was awesome!! Best part was watching the the guy beside us dropping his joint and chasing it under the rows of chairs as it rolled away.

Back