Free! Open Ride at the Devils Playground Aug 13th

M&M Offroad

Sat Aug 13, 2011 Free Open Ride!!!!

The Mud Devils would like to open the doors to the Devils Playground. This is the site of the upcoming ECORS race and This is an open ride for crawling, Race prep,or just getting out of the house and spinning some tires.. We need to beat down some of the growth of the summer and ride as much as possible. Free ride on all of the obstacles and do it at no cost. Bring your Stock rig and ride some of the easier trails to test out those new upgrades, or bring out the beast and let it eat.. Riding starts in the morning when it is cool. And for those that have never been there most of the trails are shaded throughout the day.

Thanks Pj

Sat Aug 13, 2011 Free Open Ride!!!!
The Mud Devils would like to open the doors to the Devils Playground. This is the site of the upcoming ECORS race and This is an open ride for crawling, Race prep,or just getting out of the house and spinning some tires.. We need to beat down some of the growth of the summer and ride as much as possible. Free ride on all of the obstacles and do it at no cost. Bring your Stock rig and ride some of the easier trails to test out those new upgrades, or bring out the beast and let it eat.. Riding starts in the morning when it is cool. And for those that have never been there most of the trails are shaded throughout the day.
Thanks Pj

too bad I'll be in Windrock that weekend!

Might bring Pinky down to do some plowin'.....

Hate to sound like a D.A. here but location?

Perfect.

So if I have a stock 4x4 there will be something for me to ride on?

It would be my first time out - anyone willing to show a noob the ropes?

Wish I could come but I have the wife and I first year anniversary! Yall have fun!

any camping sat nite or a day thing only? either way thanks to the Mud Devils for giving us a place to come wheel.

I will be there. If someone doesnt mind showing me the ropes on my first time out, send me a PM and we can meet up there.

I will be there. If someone doesnt mind showing me the ropes on my first time out, send me a PM and we can meet up there.

Even if you don't find anyone to meet up with, I can almost gaurantee that you will easily find somebody that will more than glad to show you the ropes. I'm just gettin into really wheeling and I have yet to find anyone who isn't friendly.

Best part about wheelin is that you'll always be around a couple good ol' boys that just wanna have a good time.:beer: and alot of times, that's the best part.

Back