Free! Open Ride at the Devils Playground Aug 13th

Several of us from the Lake Norman area will be coming out. None of us have been to DPG before. I'm looking forward to it! My name is Chris, my Jeep is lime green. Say hello if you see me.

Chris

*long slew of cuss words*
I just realized this was tomorrow. I have to work from 7:30am to 6pm :'(

Morning

should be there in the morning. The weather is supposed to be awesome.. HIGH 80

Got the wifes rig and a buddy's yota locked and loaded.
See ya at 9am PJ.

Hope it clears up for you guys.
Its already 88 and humid as hell in Windrock...

Had a great time, thanks to the mud devils for the open house and to oleblue and his friends for showing me around.

Thanks to the mud devils had a blast. Hope the weed problem is not so bad now! Haha

Thanks to the Mud Devils and everyone we met out there today. Julie and I had a great time shaking down the FJ40 on some of the smaller stuff. That's a great spot you all have out there, we hope to come ride again some time.

Hope today helped with the weeds and dang poison oak!

If you guys need more help let me know, will be glad to come up and lend a hand. I can weedeat and pick up big debris. Let me know, really I will come help out.

Got some good pics, will post later....Very tired & lazy right now...LOL

Thanks to the Mud Devils for opening up your place. It was my first time out there and I had a blast. Got to ride with a Bronco and and FJ. That doesn't happen every day!! And no ticks, chiggers or poison plants got me!

I had a blast on saturday. Thanks again for letting us come out. I will start posting pictures tomorrow and look forward to seeing you guys again on the 27th!

Had a blast as always. I was plaqued with a ill-running wet toyota engine from the ride down sat morning, but still had a good time. Met quite a few new people and hung out with some old friends as well. Good luck to Prime who showed up in a toyota truck with 30day tags on it, hope you didn't tear it up to bad.:driver:

Back