Free! Open Ride at the Devils Playground Aug 13th

any pics i've never got to go there?

Had a blast as always. I was plaqued with a ill-running wet toyota engine from the ride down sat morning, but still had a good time.

That's because you ain't got no stinking hood!

pictures

I took an awesome picture of PJ with his son driving the buggy but it and about 20 more pictures I took are missing from my phone for some reason. I did get a few of Georges buggy that came out pretty good though. Unfortunately I had to leave before many people got out on the trail.
m_georges buggy 019.jpg

m_georges buggy 020.jpg

m_georges buggy 023.jpg

m_georges buggy 028.jpg

m_georges buggy 032.jpg

m_georges buggy 034.jpg

looks grown up!

We'll be out there Saturday marking course and cleaning up.

I'll have my weed eater in hand and other tools if others want to stop by and help :)

It was really grown up. I left by 12:00 and by then it was already starting to get cleaned up pretty fast. It was amazing how fast all the weeds got knocked down just by a few rigs riding through. After guys wheeling all day I can only imagine that it would be even better at the end of the day.

It was really grown up. I left by 12:00 and by then it was already starting to get cleaned up pretty fast. It was amazing how fast all the weeds got knocked down just by a few rigs riding through. After guys wheeling all day I can only imagine that it would be even better at the end of the day.

Most of the weeds are either still hanging from the bottom of my Jeep or in my driveway. :lol:

Back