Fuel Prices report

Even more so now, it is a Biden thing.....he and his affirmative action hires have driven the economy into the gutter so as we slow down, less fuel is used, prices drop a bit.

He did do that.....he's made it worse with no plans of turning it around.
thats not how fuel prices work though.
Usage demand has not dropped 25%+

Filled up at petro/TA diesel today in Mebane at big boy pumps for $3.669. Open roads card fleet pricing. If any of you don’t have one, get one.

technically if you adjust for inflation its past there now.
In April of '19 mean domestic average was $2.88.

Essential items aren't part of inflation numbers

Just saw diesel for $4.49 in Lake Wylie SC.

wait so when the price drops that much do people peal off the Biden "I did that" stickers? :D
FjYtStsWYAAMXgI.png

2.79 for 87 in Hamptonville. 2.60 for 88 in elkin.

Yup, which also likely means, any supply disruption could create an actual shortage, and make the prices skyrocket higher and faster than before.
SPR now lowest since Jan 1984.

I like how this graph is dishonest enough to not even bother having the Y axis start at zero so it looks so much worse
I'm sorry that graphs confuse you.

SPR now lowest since Jan 1984.

I'm sorry that graphs confuse you.
I'm sorry that people use graphs to mislead everybody else.
The data can tell the story on its ow withot the bneed for exaggeration.

My only takeaway from the releases from the reserves is that the reserves themselves are basically useless.

thats not how fuel prices work though.
Usage demand has not dropped 25%+
It's not overnight usage drops.
However demand has dropped...and the overall world economic outlook is bleak.
Biden has not helped anything

Many factors that are not being properly addressed by the current prez are contributing to a gloomy economy and lower gas prices.

Biden did and does have a big part to do with it.

20221214_170638.jpg

No fuel points or card discounts or anything. Not sure why they're so much cheaper than everyone else in town, but it finally took less than 200 bucks to fill up my truck.

Duane

stopped at sheets today 89 and 91 octane were the same price which was .01 cent cheaper then regular (87). just don't understand all the price fixing.

Back