Gas shortage?

I am in Detroit for work and they have not even heard about this.. so it is 100% the local NC media causing all the hype

wonder how much fuel the jet this AM used :)

Last night when I got home from work I threw on WTVD 11. They had their breaking news vehicle following a tanker truck so they could report which gas station in Raleigh was getting a delivery. You be the judge of who is hyping this...:rolleyes:

"Looka here! I just need enough to get home...ya see?"

i-FRZjHnm-M.jpg
Use a styrofoam cup next time, it works better

16 years old, had to use a milk jug......you imagine the rest.

Holy crap the gas in a milk jug brings back some stupid memories from my youth. I must have been about 13 yrs old and had a KX80. I was on the big side for that thing and would run out the 1.1 gallon tank of fuel in no time. We would ride all over the place getting pretty far from home some times. I got the bright idea of carrying a milk jug full of pre-mix in a back pack. I wouldn't ride with it on my back the whole time. I would ride out to one of our play areas, then stash it behind a tree to refuel later. One of my friends still gives me shit about that today, LOL.

Holy crap the gas in a milk jug brings back some stupid memories from my youth. I must have been about 13 yrs old and had a KX80. I was on the big side for that thing and would run out the 1.1 gallon tank of fuel in no time. We would ride all over the place getting pretty far from home some times. I got the bright idea of carrying a milk jug full of pre-mix in a back pack. I wouldn't ride with it on my back the whole time. I would ride out to one of our play areas, then stash it behind a tree to refuel later. One of my friends still gives me shit about that today, LOL.
I did something similar but didn't think to take the backpack off until gas had sloshed out and set my back on FIRE.

I got out some today. Up around 73 & 16, 16 to 77 S. to Clanton Rd., & over to South Blvd. Only saw a handful of nozzles covered. One station closed on Brookshire, but might not be the gas. Seemed all the rest had Some gas & Some diesel. QT on 73 / Denver, is still the Lowest price!

Funny thing ... around here, as soon as it was announced that the pipe was going again everyone had gas.

:confused:o_O:shaking:

Matt

Funny thing ... around here, as soon as it was announced that the pipe was going again everyone had gas.

:confused:o_O:shaking:

Matt
Ever give thought that there was only so many panicked idiots to go around, and once it fell away from breaking news to just news then old news, noone rushed the gas pumps.

Back