Geeks back...

jeepgeek2002

Oh no.. those that know him.. those that love him... hes back ... well not in NC but close to it.. He s in GA but he s not far from tellico or Uwharrie..

Hope to see you all again

GEEK!

Holy cow Geek, I wondered what ever happened to you. Glad to see that you are still in the jeepin' world. Don't know if you remember me, but my old CJ is yellow and had Mellow Yellow on the hood. My CJ has come a LONG way since that first time I ever rode Uwharrie with you and I think his name was Doug. Let me know when you gonna be in the area and we'll hit it again. Uwharrie or Tellico will be fine. Later Geek dude.

Rut roh Reorge.....lol Looks like the Geekster has found us! :driver: Nice to see you around again man.... :huggy:

Oh my... the mellow Yellow still runs?,,jk
Yeah man i remember you.. its been a while since i seen you.
the cj7 has grown in to big cj7.... you were just like Marty when we met you:
" ooooh 31s are as high as i'd want to be.... 2" lift is fine.. who would want to go higher? .... "

GEEK!

Funny thing.. i do.. i found a pic of your XJ when it was stock.. with those AR32's and you were banging the crap out of your xj on Kodak bypass.
I think it was a CNC get together.. The good ol' days.

Now your jeep has grown some new legs and bigger feet..

GEEK!

jeepgeek2002 said:
Well ask around what happened to Doug Mc Clain.... you ll laugh your ass off...
its one of those Jerry Springer episodes ....

GEEK!

He is still living (sota) He still works a Timco with me. I see him from time to time. He got married with instant family, bought a house, sold his bike, traded his Jeep in on a yota corrala or somthing. I have tried to talk him into getting involved with wheeling again to no avail.

say hi to him from me will ya.
we were like brothers back then.. we d go camping at Uwharrie all the time.

I heard he even shaved his long hair and beard for the woman!

Is Sheldon and his wife Donna on this forum?

GEEK!

GEEK!! You have gotta bring the Rubi up to Uhwarrie very soon so that I can get my XJ to pull you out;)

cj5lovr said:
GEEK!! You have gotta bring the Rubi up to Uhwarrie very soon so that I can get my XJ to pull you out;)

I think as of now he's supposed to be making a Uwharrie appearance on 8/6....but I'll let him confirm this. :driver:

NCJeeper said:
I think as of now he's supposed to be making a Uwharrie appearance on 8/6....but I'll let him confirm this. :driver:

Marty you gonna be there also??

BRUISER said:
Marty you gonna be there also??

I'm thinking about it. I just put a budget boost on my XJ so I may come out and play. Hopefully it'll be dry out.

So what's up with the TJ Marty? I see in your sig that ya still go it? I'll have to see if I can make it up to Uwharrie on the 6th. Sounds like fun.

welll... eeeeeek.... im......... cough cough not going to be able to cough cough .. make it. .. bad cold..

naaa..

unexpected expenses and i m flat broke already.
I ll try to make it up to everyone one way or an other.. maybe show up to crackers neck event or something.

GEEK!

Webbinator said:
So what's up with the TJ Marty? I see in your sig that ya still go it? I'll have to see if I can make it up to Uwharrie on the 6th. Sounds like fun.

The TJ has become a full time toy and currently needs a new starter. Right now the lack of funds has kept me from buying a new starter to replace it...so it just sits in the garage for now... :(

You Broke ?

jeepgeek2002 said:
welll... eeeeeek.... im......... cough cough not going to be able to cough cough .. make it. .. bad cold..

naaa..

unexpected expenses and i m flat broke already.
I ll try to make it up to everyone one way or an other.. maybe show up to crackers neck event or something.

GEEK!
Geek Long time man ... now you are geting closer to NC ... Good to hear from ya... get some dirt on that Ruby..

Take care man ...
Jose "El maracucho"

Ill see what I can do about getting off of work on the 6th. The AC business is boomin this year, maybe it will be cold hehe....

Back