Global Performance Motorsports

my87yota

I just got a set of Dick Cepek Mud Country tires and had them mounted at Global in Raleigh and they did a GREAT job. Tires came very quick and the staff is top notch! Thanks again guys!!!!

Matt

Pics to come tomorrow

Hey,

Thanks for the compliment. Hope those tires work out well for you. I'd be interested to hear some reviews. and can't wait to see pics!

Happy trails,
bigmac

I agree with you on the service at Global. I have a bastard XJ over there now and the guys have been great with helping me get the bugs out of her. Would recommend to anyone to see them for parts and service.

Booouuuut Time!
Sure is great to hear of a referred shop in the Raleigh Area. I hear of shops everywhere but around here. Shouldn't there be a sticky up top of this section for club participating vendors with addresses, phone numbers and contacts ect.? And what sevices they offer?:popcorn:
I'll be looking you guys up sometime this Spring when I get saved up for some gear installs.

:beer:

Hey,

Thanks for the compliments guys. It's a fun job... err i mean tough job, but somebody's gotta do it. :D

Yes we can get Swampers. We also carry Toyo, Mickey Thompson, Dick Cepek, Nitto, and ProComp tires to mention a few.

As for the services we offer:

We carry just about anything you could want for your 4x4 or diesel. We also keep RedLine and Royal Purple in stock in our show room.

We offer installation on anything we sell. From bed covers to gears and lockers. We also do general maintenance work like oil changes on the diesel trucks, etc.

We can also mount and balance up to 40" tires and 22" rims. (Might be able to do a bigger tire, but that's what the machine is rated to)

We are located in north Raleigh, off of Ebeneazer Church Rd, not far from Car Max.

Global Performance Motorsports
8624 Barefoot Industrial Rd
Raleigh, NC 27617
(919)-784-0411
www.buildadiesel.com

I'm in the process of developing the website, so if any of you diesel guys are looking for something specific let me know.

Thanks,
bigmac

Sending you PM now. I want a quote on some TSLs I need to buy.

Back