Grand Wagoneer on RAM 2500 chassis frame swap

You need to start a build thread on that too. I'm sure others would agree that we love seeing different stuff.
It's basically same procedures as the Jeep/Dodge but completely different, lol. The Bronco is my sister's project. She cut off the rear part of the top and I welded on the rear section of a Ford Ranger so she'll have a tailgate. She does all the manual labor and prep, I just show up and weld it to take all the glory and credit.

Attachments

• resized Bronco.jpg
    resized Bronco.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 152
Maybe I'll get her to make a profile and post her progress. She needs better gears, anyone selling dana44 gears for cheap?

And after selling and moving to a new town... the bronco project resumes...

Attachments

• IMG_20220421_194447.jpg
    IMG_20220421_194447.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20220421_185810.jpg
    IMG_20220421_185810.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 128
I used the stripped metal Wagoneer dash with all the Dodge Ram stuff attached to it. I used the RAM steering column. Nothing looks pretty right now, after the Bronco is done I'm going to make a new faceplate to properly fit the speedometer assembly and controls.

You ready to sell the waggy yet? ;)

Did you get the ac working? we would like updated pics inside and out!

Did you get the ac working? we would like updated pics inside and out!
baggednissan, I never fooled with it beyond connecting everything, pulling a vacuum and recharging it. It technically works when I jump the power to the compressor, it all ran. Then I took off the doors this past summer and never ran it. I'll take pics of the interior and post them after I laydown the new carpet. The interior is all removed again at the moment.

Back