Guess it got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franklin

So calling up customers and telling them outright lies is accepted? No one wants to know what Jeepercreature did to a PBB vendor?

Unreal but not totally unexpected.

OOOOH OOOOH I DO. What did he do to a PBB vendor? Thats a hanging offense where I come from.

Some reason its not showing I posted in the forum.

thebluyak said:
OOOOH OOOOH I DO. What did he do to a PBB vendor? Thats a hanging offense where I come from.

"Hey, I am just looking out for the guys looking to buy his jeep. IF he is an asshole for no reason he has no shame. He may be lying about his jeep and someone may be taken for a ride."

"I dont know why everyone gets all bent out of shape on PBB. I am trying to help you guys from getting taken from a jackass. THat is why the BAD Seller is so fucking large on hear YOu guys dont keep the bad deals to yourself and then others get taken."

2 quotes from Jeepercreature about Jaybird, who he doenst even know.

Jeepercreature do you have any facts about the matter or are we supposed to assume this is a testament of your character?

Sounds to me like its a bunch of guys hiding behind their computers. I wander what will happen if they ever meet in person? One will be afraid to get out of the car and the other will be glad of it! LOL

Why cant we all just get along.....those threads got all blown out of proportion.

Good luck selling or trading the Jeep!

what happened. Something was deleted. I am not the kind of person to fight. Most that I have wheeled with know that. But if the day ever came. Ask my wife, I would not hide in my car. That is the thing about the internet, just a bunch of names but not much more. got to go back to work now.

Are you going to provide any facts about Jaybird or are we to assume you are a liar?

Franklin said:
"Hey, I am just looking out for the guys looking to buy his jeep. IF he is an asshole for no reason he has no shame. He may be lying about his jeep and someone may be taken for a ride."
"I dont know why everyone gets all bent out of shape on PBB. I am trying to help you guys from getting taken from a jackass. THat is why the BAD Seller is so fucking large on hear YOu guys dont keep the bad deals to yourself and then others get taken."
2 quotes from Jeepercreature about Jaybird, who he doenst even know.
Jeepercreature do you have any facts about the matter or are we supposed to assume this is a testament of your character?

All i am saying, and all I was trying to do was make sure people dont get taken by someone that is ruining other peoples thread. that is all.

Franklin said:
Are you going to provide any facts about Jaybird or are we to assume you are a liar?
I dont think I was even dealing with Jaybird, he jumped in because he was the person that built the jeep, I think, I was talking about the person on PBB, which i can not see right now, that originally said something about my jeep. That is what started all of this. Sorry for all the confusion.

yup-- no real opinion, just found the picture humorous...

Attachments

• Mr%20T.jpg
    Mr%20T.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 419
jeepercreature said:
I dont think I was even dealing with Jaybird, he jumped in because he was the person that built the jeep, I think, I was talking about the person on PBB, which i can not see right now, that originally said something about my jeep. That is what started all of this. Sorry for all the confusion.

So you dont really know anything about him huh? Yet felt the need to bash him and his business?

My question is... Why do we care?

As far as I can tell, all he's really done on *this* board is post in a few threads, and posted up about a shop that's overbooked... Nothing inflamatory or slanderous...

As far as his "mortal sin" of saying something bad about a PBB vendor - I could give a shit. People jump all down someone's throat when they post facts about a bad experience.
I had a helluva time getting my steering parts from Rockbuggysupply back when they were one of "those" vendors nobody talked bad about, and got my shit jumped for being a little peeved that things that were "in stock" really took a month and a half to get in stock.

Most of all, it's in chit-chat... who REALLY gives a flying fawk what goes on in there?

So he thinks a Dana35 on 35" tires is indestructable... To some, it is. To others, a D35 on 33's is weak. Most of us just fall into the latter category.

And all that garbage about "I'm 6'6 and 250" only mattered one damn bit in junior high school. The bigger you are, the easier of a target, or, the more a jury of your peers will feel bad for the guy you hit and award him more of your future earnings.. :flipoff2:

You are right. I guess I see something wrong w/ warrantless bashing on someones business. Being business owners yourself, I would think you would understand.

Since Alan left RBS it has sucked, I agree

Yeah, but bashing them in chit-chat is like someone bashing me on the underwater basket weaver's board - no one takes it seriously.. :D

Oh, and P.S... My problem was when Alan was there.

Rich said:
Yeah, but bashing them in chit-chat is like someone bashing me on the underwater basket weaver's board - no one takes it seriously.. :D
Oh, and P.S... My problem was when Alan was there.

It was moved to chitchat:D

Damn never had any problems from him. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back