How Much...

actually i'm in 2nd

i had nothing against you till you chimed in with the blue powerwheels avatar jeep guy and the orange tiger paw guy(wtf is he doing on nc 4x4 when he's in SC?)

i chimed in because you are an idiot. check your other threads, this isn't the first.
btw, jeff and ron are cool guys. they have proven that. you have proven otherwise.
i've said it before, i'll say it again. go away.

they are allowed internet access in sc also
also...i thought my superman/lex response was ''wit worthy'' but no response hurts deep.
Can I at least get a:flipoff2: or a :fuck-you:?
Anything?

i liked it.

they are allowed internet access in sc also
also...i thought my superman/lex response was ''wit worthy'' but no response hurts deep.
Can I at least get a:flipoff2: or a :fuck-you:?
Anything?

why doesn't he find some people in sc then.
and
who were you looking for a response from?
and
as for going away, i'm not going to, so deal with it it

xjsaretheway:
I know you don't like it when people pick on you, especially when you don't feel like you did anything wrong. Chuckwhut had no reason to call you an idiot. Don't worry about it... im sure this whole thing will calm down within a few days...

after re-reading the above post, i realized i made a few errors...
what i meant to say was that you ARE an idiot...nobody likes you, go away and drive your XJ into a deeper pond this time.
silly me, i dont know how i goofed my first post up so bad

why doesn't he find some people in sc then.
and
who were you looking for a response from?
and
as for going away, i'm not going to, so deal with it it
Umm...I cant answer these questions until I dumb down a little........................ok thats better.............dang, still not enough, hold on................................................................................................damn its not working, how do you do it?

Yes. But I asked for Med. It was still damn tasty. :beer:

Why would you do that? The cook was doing you a favor.. :)

i did go through a deeper pond but the camera wasn't waterproof :( HAHAHA
You still don't get it you learn more by listening.

I'm with Chuck on this one "Go Away"

:fuck-you: idiot

I had steak last nite

hard to beat with an guiness

Steak is the best rare is the only way.
Now on to the fly in the room.

Why yes little grasshopper I DO live in SC. About 15 minutes from the state line, and until just a few months ago I worked in NC and wheel in NC. Given all these facts and the fact that Im not a total douche bag Ive made friends in both SC AND NC
(Now Im gonna slow down here, I know that it is a tad unusual to you for people to actually like someone, but it DOES happen, well to others not you)

But again, why am I explaining myself when Ive been here for 2.5 years with no complaints and you've been here for 2 weeks with 100s (and thats just from chuck) hmmm...

You know one time I went on a Jeep board, I realized very quickly that I didnt fit in (they dont take too kindly to intelligence on most of those) so I WENT AWAY..it worked perhaps you should try it.

man you guys are making me actually work on this board...
:shakinghead:

"You guys"? Plural?

Seems to me like all the work is being generated by one fellow.

My 2 cents.
XJay
If you have a beef w/ somebody, at least be grown up enough to take the time and find out their names or at the very least their login IDs.
"that tiger paw guy" says the following - "Reading is too much work. I can just recognize pictures."
Know what, so can my 2 year old.

Back