Hurricane Helene

The Manhattan Project was in the TN mountains, there is no telling what the fuck is buried and hidden in them hollers up there.

Duane

Makes me think of underground facilities (like the cheyenne mountain complex)
NSA Rosman underground research station which turned into NASA underground PARI facility
The underground facility under Sugarloaf Mountain
Combine with: Land from Lake Lure to Sugarloaf has been bought by the government in huge amounts at a time, and residentials heavily settled by Pentagon Generals, ex-CIA, etc etc.

If I am wearing my tinfoil hat completly
The lithium mine argument, the hurricane control, redtape for civilian airborne rescue attempts, all the shitake is just a distraction from the fact that it was about spending energy to make sure no underground facilities got exposed by a mudslide

So Jill B is here in Asheville... now my road is closed because its the route to Bears and now customers can't leave.
I26 and USHWY 25 are stopped as well.
The (Asheville) libs were pissed when DJR caused the same thing last week. Guess it's to be celebrated now?

Last edited:
The Manhattan Project was in the TN mountains, there is no telling what the fuck is buried and hidden in them hollers up there.

Duane
That was in Oak Ridge, TN

I26 and USHWY 25 are stopped as well.
The (Asheville) libs were pissed when DJR caused the same thing last week. Guess it's to be celebrated now?
Well she is a "doctor" so maybe she can help the sick and injured. 😉

That was in Oak Ridge, TN

Yes, it was. Which is in/near the mountains of Tennessee. No, it wasn't in the flooded area, but doesn't detract my statement. My tinfoil isn't nearly as tight as some here, but there is no telling what the government buried in the mountains, or anywhere else for that matter. Hell there's still parts of a nuclear bomb buried outside of Goldsboro lol.

Duane

??? Im sorry,but explain please.Flint Michigan chemicals in NC??
Lots of bad chemicals are in the water supply for a plastics place and several other heavy industural chemicals.

Her point was, bad stuff in the water and not going to remediate quickly.

Yes, it was. Which is in/near the mountains of Tennessee. No, it wasn't in the flooded area, but doesn't detract my statement. My tinfoil isn't nearly as tight as some here, but there is no telling what the government buried in the mountains, or anywhere else for that matter. Hell there's still parts of a nuclear bomb buried outside of Goldsboro lol.

Duane
I had a friend named Freddy who's mom worked there during the war and years later received some compensation for something she was exposed to while working there.She died from cancer and so did his dad years later.Freddy died from Leukemia 5/6 years ago but they contributed it to his exposure to solvents,such as axle grease(@Jody Treadway )parts cleaner and the like since he built axles and worked in a machine shop.

This is what's left from thr troop after 2 trailer loads. The boys did good advertising and organizing.

20241024_190745.jpg

Anybody got a good source for bulk clothing, particularly coats? Lots on Amazon but individual pieces and was hoping to find a variety pack of sizes and colors. So far I’ve found an outfit called Blu at Blu School Supplies but not 100% sure they’re legit. TIA

Anybody got a good source for bulk clothing, particularly coats? Lots on Amazon but individual pieces and was hoping to find a variety pack of sizes and colors. So far I’ve found an outfit called Blu at Blu School Supplies but not 100% sure they’re legit. TIA
I was just in Spruce Pine yesterday. Only one place was taking anymore clothes or blankets and they were just leaving them on the ground in a parking lot for people to dig through.

Last edited:
Lots of bad chemicals are in the water supply for a plastics place and several other heavy industural chemicals.

Her point was, bad stuff in the water and not going to remediate quickly.
Finally drove home down Riverside fuck from the plant down is bad. No trees and the amount of PVC pipe in and around the river is mind blowing. I had surveyed from the sewer plant to Craggy Rock along the river for MSD and well now that survey means nothing all the topo is changed

Copy and paste from my response on another thread.

I made it further in today than I have previously been. It’s just got worse and worse. But no mater where I was there was tons of food and water. A lot of supplies of different types. But nothings gonna replace a home that’s gone. No idea how to help with that problem. Many had nothing to begin with. I did give out a lot of toys, tablets, candy etc to kids today. Talk about making a kids day, they lost everything. Handing them a kids tablet and a solar power bank and a board game and they were on top of the world. Hand warmers, toboggans, gloves, shirts, hoodies to anyone who need them as well. All thanks to the help of several members here.

Last edited:
really sad when you made it to a area where homes disappeared and numerous lives confirmed. Then turn the corner and funerals are going on at the church on top of the hill. All while the home rubbish is being hauled off. Literally seen one scoop being loaded that was full of toys and stuff probably from a kids room. Long road ahead

Attachments

• IMG_8253.jpeg
    IMG_8253.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8247.jpeg
    IMG_8247.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8248.jpeg
    IMG_8248.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 54
Copy and paste from my response on another thread.

I made it further in today than I have previously been. It’s just got worse and worse. But no mater where I was there was tons of food and water. A lot of supplies of different types. But nothings gonna replace a home that’s gone. No idea how to help with that problem. Many had nothing to begin with. I did give out a lot of toys, tablets, candy etc to kids today. Talk about making a kids day, they lost everything. Handing them a kids tablet and a solar power bank and a board game and they were on top of the world. Hand warmers, toboggans, gloves, shirts, hoodies to anyone who need them as well. All thanks to the help of several members here.
Thanks for what you're doing

Total devastation

Attachments

• IMG_7456.jpeg
    IMG_7456.jpeg
    321.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7465.jpeg
    IMG_7465.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7445.jpeg
    IMG_7445.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7431.jpeg
    IMG_7431.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7444.jpeg
    IMG_7444.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7455.jpeg
    IMG_7455.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7423.jpeg
    IMG_7423.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7442.jpeg
    IMG_7442.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7446.jpeg
    IMG_7446.jpeg
    232.3 KB · Views: 49
I was just in Spruce Pine yesterday. Only one place was taking anymore clothes or blankets and they were just leaving them on the ground in a parking lot for people to dig through.
We were in SP week before last and Harris HS is over ran w clothes and several gaylord boxes full in the parking lot.The lady there said "please no more clothes".

With all the environuts, especially around Asheviile, and groups like TU. I'm betting that there is already some private-sector testing going on. Water samples, soil samples, etc already taken. Can't hide the truth on this level.
Ill guarantee you that Park Overall has already got folks checking the Nolichucky,

Back