Hurricane Helene

I could ship 10,000 body bags to a place where noone died. Just because the government is not good at estimating does not mean that many people died. 🤷‍♂️

It was not a gov delivery and it was to a single location in swannanoa
My mission nurse friend has seen the containers of the dead because the morgue filled up. Its way past 92 - not accounting the "missing"

It bothers me because the "anti" spirit is synonymous with a spirit of belittling the situation - and with the situation as bad as it really is, its disheartening to the efforts being made

It was not a gov delivery and it was to a single location in swannanoa
My mission nurse friend has seen the containers of the dead because the morgue filled up. Its way past 92 - not accounting the "missing"

It bothers me because the "anti" spirit is synonymous with a spirit of belittling the situation - and with the situation as bad as it really is, its disheartening to the efforts being made
I will with my whole heart believe they're making this seem far less devastating and a significantly lower death toll but what do you expect during an election year. Additionally the rest of the country has no clue how bad it was and still is here. They don't understand when you tell them whole towns are gone like if you didn't know there was a house there before you'd be clueless.

FWIW, I think most people see the 90-100 some deceased and don't have any idea the difference between actual and confirmed. They'll only report the confirmed ones. Meaning they've been identified, next of kin contacted, and signed off by the medical examiner.

I'd venture to guess that we all *know* it's got to be higher than what numbers they've reported to date. Not to mention the ones that may never be found.

I'd say we can also all agree that the vast majority of people don't grasp all of this because they're not familiar with the topography and terrain of the region. It's probably even a new idea to lots of folks that it could even flood in the mountains.

Whether you blindly follow what the government tells you or not - the fact remains that there are alot of questions that SHOULD be asked right now, scientific ones, about how this hurricane appeared to be "manipulated". Just like alot of questions SHOULD have been asked about the Hawaii fires....
NO FUCKING WAY THE GOVERNMENT CREATED OR MANIPULATED THE SIZE AND DIRECTION OF A HURRICANE.

I absolutely do not believe humans have that ability.

NO FUCKING WAY THE GOVERNMENT CREATED OR MANIPULATED THE SIZE AND DIRECTION OF A HURRICANE.

Yeah, but our government has their shit together and can make things happen!

Except for the fact that our goverment is non-human. Our alien overlords. [/conspiracy]

Oh I am very aware of the whole truth not being told and the amountof life lost, but to think the government manipulate the storm to take land is a bit crazy. Like if they can do that why do we send troops anywhere? Just skull fuck them with a storm.
Well if you want to tin foil hat that shit, war is a great business.

Don’t read the comments on FB!! Can’t believe how damn stupid people can be.

Nothing is ever impossible. Hell I shipped a fart in a mason jar to a buddy in Alaska once. He barfed when he smelled it.

I labeled it “Fresh Spring Day, open and smell immediately”.

Many fire departments lost trucks, equipment, even firehouses. Other fire departments are stepping up and sending surplus equipment, older trucks, etc.

This is from Legeros Fire Line on FB:

Helene report. Donated apparatus to western NC and eastern TN, where a number of fire department lost apparatus and equipment. WNC Fire Pics has been tracking them. See their page for a bunch of shared postings. Here's a starter list:

Beaufort, NC
2008 Rosenbauer plus equipment to the NC State Firefighters' Association, for redistribution in WNC.
Beaufort Fire Department

Belleville, PA
Heavy rescue to South Side VFD in Erwin, TN
Belleville Fire Co.

Eden Fellowship, VFD, in Trout, LA
Tanker to Parrotsville VFD, TN
Eden Fellowship Volunteer Fire Department

Forbush FD, NC
Pumper to Hudlow, NC (Rutherford Co.)
Forbush Fire Department

Hepburn Township VFD, PA (top right)
2000 ALF pumper to Marshall, NC (Madison Co.)
Hepburn Township Volunteer Fire Company

Lemon Springs VFD in Sanford, NC
Pumper and equipment to Egypt-Ramseytown VFD, NC (Yancey Co.)
Lemon Springs Fire Department

Luray FD in VA
1997 Spartan Gladiator/RD Murray heavy rescue to Butler, TN
Luray Fire Department

Meadow VFD in Benson, NC
Brush truck to Lansing, NC (Ashe Co.)
Meadow Fire Department

Midway VFD in Virgilia, VA
Freightliner/E-One pumper and equipment to eastern TN.
Midway Volunteer Fire Department

Number 3 VFD in Cleveland County, NC
Pumper to Double Island VFD in Green Mountain, NC (Yancey Co.)
Number 3 VFD

Oxford Fire Company MD (bottom left)
Pumper and ambulance to eastern TN
Oxford Fire Co.

Steele Creek FD in Charlotte, NC
Pumper to Egypt-Ramseytown VFD, NC (Yancey Co.)
Steele Creek Fire Department

Summers County, WV (top left)
Pumper to South Side VFD in Erwin, TN
Summers County Fire Department

Tilghman Island, MD (bottom right)
Pumper (and equipment) to Cocke County, TN
Tilghman Island Volunteer Fire Company

West Pelzer, SC
Rescue pumper to Marshall, NC (Madison Co.)
West Pelzer Fire Dept.
Loudendale, WV
Pumper to Poga / Elk Mills VFD in TN.
Loudendale VFD
I don't see a website just a facebook.

Poga / Elk Mills lost their station, one of their two pumpers and most all of their equipment. Loudendale called on Monday night right after the storm hit on Friday / Saturday and were the first to say they were cleaning up a pumper to be on it's way. It pulled in on Wednesday evening being only 3 days after Poga announced they had lost their station and tanker.

As of this past weekend I can confirm where Oxford Maryland's ambulance and pumper went.

Poga / Elk Mills only had 2 pumper trucks and some equipment that were way outdated. As of this past weekend, the plans so far is to build a new station in Poga (up on a big hill - LOL) and another just a few miles south at Little Milligan (up on a big hill - LOL). And talks are for a 3rd station because they have been donated so much equipment. The trucks you see below are MUCH much better from what they had.

I called 911 once when I first bought my house in Elk Mills and it took 45 minutes for an ambulance to get there from the closest hospital in Mountain City. After the new stations are built it will probably only take 5 minutes. For any serious situations that may come up in my future... That's HUGE! Plus a station on each side of me.

The old tanker showed it's door and the rear wheels for the first time in front of my house over the weekend. I've determined by watching it within a 4 day period that although it was filled with 3,500 gallons of water, that it's floating very slowly. If it wasn't for a tree riding on top of it, more would be visible. My pics I took of it were horrible. Going back next weekend maybe it will still be up.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Donated and driven from Loudendale WV.jpg
    Donated and driven from Loudendale WV.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 25
Whether you blindly follow what the government tells you or not - the fact remains that there are alot of questions that SHOULD be asked right now, scientific ones, about how this hurricane appeared to be "manipulated". Just like alot of questions SHOULD have been asked about the Hawaii fires....

People like you putting so much passion into being "anti conspiracy" is actually more dangerous than people speculating something nefarious
People like you are the ones blindly fighting against the true nature of this aftermath "Theres only 92 dead, the NEWS said so" - when in reality 1000s are dead.
There is nothing more disheartening and irksome to me to have spent time from Day 0 helping, seeing or receiving first hand knowledge (FD/Rescue radio) than the the 92 - and having people constantly down play the severity of this situation all because "the news and gov would never lie to me".
It takes an extremely naive individual to not logically know that all governments participate in corrupt things - its human nature.
Edit: Im personally aware of a body bag delivery over 2000 in quantity

Well if you want to tin foil hat that shit, war is a great business.
"Never let a crisis go to waste"

When the world ends I truly believe it will be druggies and cockroaches left. Sad that everything that’s needed and narcan is a concern. I get the issue but damn

Thats funny, but sadly has some accuracy lol
In all of this I would see posts or vehicles with signs going around. Food. Water. Clothes. Heaters. Jackets. Etc. I shook my head when i saw the trans medicine one, so they could donate/share their hormones to continue/maintain their altered state. lol

I will with my whole heart believe they're making this seem far less devastating and a significantly lower death toll but what do you expect during an election year. Additionally the rest of the country has no clue how bad it was and still is here. They don't understand when you tell them whole towns are gone like if you didn't know there was a house there before you'd be clueless.

I guess it disgusts me because a part of me understands that they are downplaying it so they can continue to focus on their campaigns rather than deal with the disaster (not just wnc, but all the way up from the coast) in a obligatory public manner.

Dude. Youre stuck in the typewriter age...?
Cloud Seeding is real and talked about on cspan all the time... Its been openly talked about in chemical engineering publications since mid 2015ish on ways to improve.
Operation Popeye was literally a military effort to cloud seed to create more rainfall to prolong a Vietnam monsoon....
Weather modification attempts have been around for so long - for fucks sake governments used to shoot cannons at the sky to see if it could reduce hail. They even experimented with this in the American Civil War.
UAE has pioneered the SHIT out of cloud seeding and causing rainfall. Its all public information not disputed scientifically. They literally created an oasis in a desert...
Governments many times have publicly stated they will use weather modification tools to help best as possible to prevent rain during the all mighty Olympics..
NOAA has a whole page dedicated to hurricane manipulation and talks about some of the ideas they look into like lasers, nitrogen, etc.
NOAA is the official records keeper of "Weather Modification Projects" on behalf of the SoC 15 USC
There are handfuls of Senate and House bills to expand experimental weather modification science and increase budgets
TN literally just passed a recent law to ban cloud seeding and all other forms of weather modification effecting sunlight

Climate Engineering is a whole fucking field of career - RIGHT NOW. Spanning glacier stabilizing efforts, ocean liming, iron fertilizing of oceans, weather modification. Space Force has been researching mirrors in space to redirect sunlight.

In 2024 the Coastal Atmospheric Aerosol Research and Engagement (CAARE) has a project -launched sea salt into airspace above oceans to experiment increasing "cloud brightness".

I am not arguing here that "the gubment made dat hurricane and killed em all". I research and always hunt truth. I keep an open mind. I hold the entire timeline of history and how it repeats itself in my mind. The great ole USofA does not sit in my head as some infallible country incapable of repeating historical corruption like every other country. I do not respond to "conspiracy theories" with instant negation based on MY OPINION because it "just cant be true". I listen, and research myself, and then form my own educated stance on the subject and adjust my life accordingly.

Scientific FACT (no quackery) - weather modification is a REAL thing that is constantly being done by the WORLD - today.

I guess it disgusts me because a part of me understands that they are downplaying it so they can continue to focus on their campaigns rather than deal with the disaster (not just wnc, but all the way up from the coast) in a obligatory public manner.

Cloud Seeding is real and talked about on cspan all the time... Its been openly talked about in chemical engineering publications since mid 2015ish on ways to improve.
Operation Popeye was literally a military effort to cloud seed to create more rainfall to prolong a Vietnam monsoon....
Weather modification attempts have been around for so long - for fucks sake governments used to shoot cannons at the sky to see if it could reduce hail. They even experimented with this in the American Civil War.
UAE has pioneered the SHIT out of cloud seeding and causing rainfall. Its all public information not disputed scientifically. They literally created an oasis in a desert...
Governments many times have publicly stated they will use weather modification tools to help best as possible to prevent rain during the all mighty Olympics..
NOAA has a whole page dedicated to hurricane manipulation and talks about some of the ideas they look into like lasers, nitrogen, etc.
NOAA is the official records keeper of "Weather Modification Projects" on behalf of the SoC 15 USC
There are handfuls of Senate and House bills to expand experimental weather modification science and increase budgets
TN literally just passed a recent law to ban cloud seeding and all other forms of weather modification effecting sunlight

Climate Engineering is a whole fucking field of career - RIGHT NOW. Spanning glacier stabilizing efforts, ocean liming, iron fertilizing of oceans, weather modification. Space Force has been researching mirrors in space to redirect sunlight.

In 2024 the Coastal Atmospheric Aerosol Research and Engagement (CAARE) has a project -launched sea salt into airspace above oceans to experiment increasing "cloud brightness".

I am not arguing here that "the gubment made dat hurricane and killed em all". I research and always hunt truth. I keep an open mind. I hold the entire timeline of history and how it repeats itself in my mind. The great ole USofA does not sit in my head as some infallible country incapable of repeating historical corruption like every other country. I do not respond to "conspiracy theories" with instant negation based on MY OPINION because it "just cant be true". I listen, and research myself, and then form my own educated stance on the subject and adjust my life accordingly.

Scientific FACT (no quackery) - weather modification is a REAL thing that is constantly being done by the WORLD - today.
What could possibly go wrong?!?!

I can tell you one weird fact I have noticed since the hurra-canado passed through..... Here in Central Virginia, we've had no chem-trails just beautiful bright blue sky. [/tinhat]

Talked to my buddy who is a pastor in town. He said Baptists on Mission have committed to being here for the next 5 years. I assume they're doing the same in the surrounding counties as well. For those that are interested in doing some grunt work, they might be a good group to get connected with, as they do a lot of demo/cleanup/rebuilds.

Baptists on Mission

From the FB ... Current needs from Burnsville:

ITEMS NEEDED in WNC (Livestock supplies list below too)
***mean Urgently needed***
**Batteries- especially C, D, & AA
**Water testing kits
Flashlights
Jackets for winter
New Warm socks
***Propane***
Blankets
***Sleeping bags***
***Tents***
Charcoal
Grills
***Generators***
Chainsaw oil
Generator oil
**Gas & gas cans
Chewable Benydryl
**Kids cold medicine
**Adult cold medicine
Toilet paper
Paper towels
Cleaning supplies especially Bleach and vinager
Tarps
Buckets with lids
Flat headed shovels
Chainsaw files
Socks
Handwarmers
Hats
Gloves
Totes to store items
Wood burning stoves

NO USED CLOTHING!!!! Sorry we cannot take anymore.
No food or water just yet but will need more in coming weeks
Tell the locations upon arrival you have these supplies and not food etc so they will accept them. They are full on other items.

Drop off locations:
Current drop off location
Mountain Heritage High School
333 Mountain Heritage High School Road Burnsville NC
Ask for Summer
Bald creek Elementary school
100 Bald Creek School Road
Burnsville, NC
Lori Denely
334-524-3343
Silverados
2898 US-70
Black Mountain, NC
Need help sorting supplies

Livestock supplies needed:
Square bales- horse quality
Round bales- horse quality
All stock feed
Chicken layer feed
Senior horse feed
Goat & sheep feed
Hog feed
Alfalfa pellets not cubes
Fencing supplies is a big one- Major need for fencing supplies. T posts, woven wire, hog, and goat panels, fencing, tools, wire stretcher
First aid supplies

DROP OFF LOCATIONS FOR LIVESTOCK
Western North Carolina Livestock Center
474 Stock Drive
Canton NC
Need help with sorting supplies for people & animals, loading/unloading hay, making runs with hay
Davis produce
1686 Cane River School Rd Burnsville 28714
Summit Building Supply
252 Possum Trot Rd Burnsville 28714

Back