I get the toilet paper shortage, paper towel shortage, and the Lysol wipe shortage, but now this?

I've got:
7 quarters for $2.
8 dimes for $1.
16 nickels for $1.
85 pennies for $1.
One half dollar for $1.

I take paypal and ship in flat rate UPS envelopes. Will meet halfway if quantities are of sufficient worth.
Shipping included in the price?

If so, I will take 4 pennys. I will round up and PayPal five cents.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yep, We were notified a little over a week ago that the feds are out of change. Apparently with all these places being closed, the normal circulation hasn't been occurring and the feds haven't been manufacturing coin because of "staffing" which has put us into a change shortage. We are currently only giving clients 20% of what they would normally get and a lot of the times, much lower than that.

Just left the bank. $406 dollars in change. Of course I am just going to turn around and give it to @jeepinmatt :p
This is a really great program. Everyone should consider this once in a lifetime opportunity.

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!
Act now and receive free shipping!
:D

Don't forget to check dates, anything 1965 or earlier is silver.

A silver dime is worth about a buck fifty now.

Rare, but it's been a habit of mine for years to check dates. (Or you can do a quick 'side glance')

silver.jpg

And silver is 'real money'. :)

They also sound different. I snagged a fair amount working in the grocery store. Be dropping change in the drawer and hear a different clink, set the coin aside and buy it from the store when my shift ended.

Duane

They also sound different. I snagged a fair amount working in the grocery store. Be dropping change in the drawer and hear a different clink, set the coin aside and buy it from the store when my shift ended.

Duane

I got quite a few pounds of them. My dad was a CPA and his firm did a lot of Savings and Loan audits all over central and eastern NC. When they phased out the real silver, he had tellers all over the area saving them for him, and he'd trade bills for coins. I got them in a safe waiting for a rainy day.

Duane

There was about a 3 year period where I got addicted to buying ‘mystery bags’ of precious metal coins at auctions. Silver quarters, Peace/Liberty dollar, gold Indian/liberty coins, etc. Nothing too spectacular or rare, but Worst case, hold on to them and sell when the spot spiked...best case, you get the right mint or year or error and sell for...ummm, a pretty penny to a numismatist.

Back