I'm making a product. Give me your thoughts. Ratchet Strap Organizer.

Suggestion: On the list of product sizes, or somewhere else, you should show an example picture of what kind of straps are usually that size.

For example, I'm sitting here thinking, "My $8 orange HF ratchets traps, that I have about 10 of that are in a big jumbled mess... WTF size are those things? Is this 1" size too big for that?"
If I have to wait and go home and measure the straps, there is 98% chance that by the time I get home I will have forgotten about this product's existence and won't order it.

I like this idea, but what would this image look like?

Maybe I should go to the box stores and take pics...

I'm waiting for a video. I love the product as its basically how I wrap up my straps now. I'm curious if you pull the hook end short, or same length as free end and wrap them together?

Also, some neat staggered bracket to hold 4 of them would be cool. I know you can hang them from stuff with the hooks or just throw them in a box/bag, but a neat organizer, for them spun up, would be nice.

Off track a little bit I’ll probably drill a hole in the end of the tuning fork looking part so I can hang them up on my hooks in th garage or stick my carabiner in for storage/transport. I usually wrap up my hooks in storage to keep them from hanging up on everything. A hole in the end of the fork piece would help me hang them up. Plus it saves weight by adding speed holes and makes me more fuel efficient when towing. :D

Can’t wait to get them and put them to use on my straps. :)

Last edited:
Ok I love this thing. Now I have to remember to order them when that other pay check arrives..... Personally I prefer metal over plastic. Too damn much plastic in the world these days anyway!

One thing I just noticed when placing an order. Are the "4 or more" 10% discount and the "NC44" 5% discount mutually exclusive (i.e., can you only use one discount at checkout)? I certainly don't mind paying up to support the cause but not sure if this is intentional on your part. Frankly, I'd rather come pick them up and not pay the shipping man and keep the money in your pocket.

Probably gonna buy a few of these. The marketing/sales side of my brain is saying a logo with the S matching the cut that the strap weaves through would be cool. In the upper negative space of the 'S'....the word "strap" and in the lower void...the word "wrap". Just spit ballin'. Good luck!

Probably gonna buy a few of these. The marketing/sales side of my brain is saying a logo with the S matching the cut that the strap weaves through would be cool. In the upper negative space of the 'S'....the word "strap" and in the lower void...the word "wrap". Just spit ballin'. Good luck!
That was the initial thought but none of the logos looked good unless they were sitting beside the product so I gave up.

One thing I just noticed when placing an order. Are the "4 or more" 10% discount and the "NC44" 5% discount mutually exclusive (i.e., can you only use one discount at checkout)? I certainly don't mind paying up to support the cause but not sure if this is intentional on your part. Frankly, I'd rather come pick them up and not pay the shipping man and keep the money in your pocket.
Shouldn't be. I'll look at it.

You can come grab them if you'd like. Don't really have a store but i can keep them riding around in the truck and can meet wherever. Easiest thing to do is probably just place the order with shipping. Put it in the notes that you want to pick up. Then I'll refund the shipping. It'll also be a good exercise for me to figure out how to refund people. Ha.

Shipping is a little slow but the product looks"ok".
20180524_123308.jpg

Uh, wut?

That was the initial thought but none of the logos looked good unless they were sitting beside the product so I gave up.

I would for sure make sure the name or logo or website is on them. In 5 yrs when you need more, for the other trailer, you wont remember who you got them from. Even if the logo/info is stuck on vinyl.

Shipping is a little slow but the product looks"ok".
Kiesha wasn't happy she had to unlock the door to take my boxes. Probably didn't get scanned until the next day...

When everyone gets and uses their product please post up on what you really think. If I need to make changes I'd love to know before the laser cuts 4000 of them next week. Getting laser cut will definitely produce a more refined piece, so I'm excited about that.

Definitely won't forget the people spending their cash and giving input, thanks again!

I think I'll be ordering some of these soon. I have a few 3" straps but rarely use them, I am surprised you sold out on them too. 4" straps will be a trucker only item.

That said, you might make a version that is large enough to use for tow straps, all the poser jeep guys would probably buy two each.

Yeah. They'll all have a UPC/logo/website sticker here soon.
If you're going to laser cut them anyway, why not laser etch the logo on.
I don't know about you but my straps go through hell and a sticker seems unlikely to be there, or readable in a year.

Got mine today. Look great. I'll get them "installed" next week and provide feedback.

Does anyone use 4" straps?

I didn't think anyone would buy the 3" ones...but they're all gone...so guess I'll get on that...
I just realized my straps are 2" and not 3", guess i should have measured before i ordered. At least I got them larger rather than smaller.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

If you're going to laser cut them anyway, why not laser etch the logo on.
I don't know about you but my straps go through hell and a sticker seems unlikely to be there, or readable in a year.
That has been discussed. But they can only do one side and doesn't get me a UPC code. Talking with the hook and loop supplier about getting it branded so it's viewable all the way around. UPC would still be simple sticker.

I got mine today. The edges are nice and smooth so no worries about fraying the straps. One thing maybe to think about is taping multiple ones together during shipping. The USPS envelope was busted open on one end and they could’ve easily fallen out.

Back