I'm making a product. Give me your thoughts. Ratchet Strap Organizer.

Strap wraps in use and worked great.

54B88BE0-E0EE-42FB-89B7-D475C99E16D5.jpeg

Hope to have my Amazon store ready to rock by the end of next week. Got my GS1 application in and approved for legit UPC codes.

I'm not cut out to sit in front of a computer screen all day...

More inventory ready to ship!

Thanks for the orders, I really appreciate it. While it's not a money making idea yet, it helps to know it wasn't a completely foolish idea.

Got my official UPC stuff all sorted out. Got some labels on stuff. Amazon account in motion. Got another batch of inventory in process that's going straight to Amazon FBA for Prime shipping. Got my own order fulfillment more streamlined to get stuff out the door faster. Starting to get fun.

Thanks again!

IMG_7590.JPG
D2DD2C6E-C5FD-4F16-8278-58DFAC4A0AC3.jpg

Last edited:
I need to buy some of these jewels....beat the hell out of using up all my zip ties every time I load the trailer.

Just ordered 4 of these. I forgot to do it last week so I guess they will be here when I get back from Harlan.....

Pick up some of these this weekend and used them on the way home. Seem to be a really great product. Sure beats the hell out of duct tape and zip ties! Best of luck w/ these going forward @Will Carter

Well I for one am happy with mine. Used them the other day And love not having to loop and wrap the excess....

They're live on Amazon! Well at least the 1.5" and the 3" are. Still waiting on the 1" and 2".

If you get a minute search for them and click through. Act like you don't know what they're called and just search for something to organize your ratchet straps. Let me know if the search terms you happen to use don't get you to the product.

Also, ask some questions on Amazon about the product if you don't mind.

They're live on Amazon! Well at least the 1.5" and the 3" are. Still waiting on the 1" and 2".

If you get a minute search for them and click through. Act like you don't know what they're called and just search for something to organize your ratchet straps. Let me know if the search terms you happen to use don't get you to the product.

I can't find them at all...even searching "strap wrap organizer"

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...fix=strap+wrap+o,tools,205&crid=3AUH4V6635AN0

Ditto. Nothin'. Even using Google to search Amazon.

Back