Impact wrenches

^^^Have you checked out the Milwaukee refurbished site??? One year warranty instead of 5...but most stuff I was looking at was $10-20 cheaper than the Black Friday deals.

That's said I did the 2763 for $199. Online there was a drill and led light combo for $99...only had one battery though. I was initially going to go that route to get a battery...figured a drill and extra light was worth $20 more than just going with 2736 kit. But then figured I might as well spend another $50 over that for second battery and I'd get more use out of the 1/4".

Check the local supply houses. they often have tool specials sponsored through milwaukee that make for really good deals.

^^^Have you checked out the Milwaukee refurbished site??? One year warranty instead of 5...but most stuff I was looking at was $10-20 cheaper than the Black Friday deals.

That's said I did the 2763 for $199. Online there was a drill and led light combo for $99...only had one battery though. I was initially going to go that route to get a battery...figured a drill and extra light was worth $20 more than just going with 2736 kit. But then figured I might as well spend another $50 over that for second battery and I'd get more use out of the 1/4".
Where did you find the 2763 for only $199? Or is that just the bare tool deal

Where did you find the 1763 for only $199? Or is that just the bare tool deal

Just the bare tool...but that's what I was saying, buy another one of the deals for $100 (drill and light with 1 battery and a charger) or $150 (drill and 1/4" impact with 2 batteries and charger). You'll spend an extra $20 or $70 over the 2763 kit with batteries, but you're getting more tools in the process too.

Just the bare tool...but that's what I was saying, buy another one of the deals for $100 (drill and light with 1 battery and a charger) or $150 (drill and 1/4" impact with 2 batteries and charger). You'll spend an extra $20 or $70 over the 2763 kit with batteries, but you're getting more tools in the process too.
hm good point. those two batteries and charger would be ~$110 themselves.
Which $150 drill and 1/4 impact? Link?

hm good point. those two batteries and charger would be ~$110 themselves.
Which $150 drill and 1/4 impact? Link?

Home Depot...plug in those PN's...should get you there...

IMG_0143.PNG

FYI Acme Tools has the same prices - but there's a code for another $20 off purchase > $100 and free shipping over $200 total, no tax.

I have the Snapon CT7850 which has lithium batteries. It is an absolute beast. It will do everything a MG725 will do and then some.

My batteries are a little over 3 years old. One works great but one was dropped from a scaffold and something electronic inside is damaged.

The charger rejects it. A new one is about $120 on ebay.

I have the hammer drill too and it will ring off a deck screw with ease if you get crazy. I use it with big hole saws all the time.

I was a dealer for 4 years and remember when they replaced the CT6850, it was night and day difference.

If you end up adding a drill to your order, I would suggest one with the perpendicular grip for your other hand. My compact dewalt drill has nearly broken many wrists.

FYI Acme Tools has the same prices - but there's a code for another $20 off purchase > $100 and free shipping over $200 total, no tax.
Now you're using the power of the Internet!

I paid about $400 for the 2755 Fuel impact, FUEL 1/2" hammer drill, case, 2 Batts, charger, free Sawzall, and free shipping.

I paid about $400 for the 2755 Fuel impact, FUEL 1/2" hammer drill, case, 2 Batts, charger, free Sawzall, and free shipping.
This was $290 for the 2755B, drill driver, impact driver, 2 batteries, charger and bag.
Yours was probably the better deal but I already have a hammer drill I never use and a Dewalt sawzall that works too well to justify replacing.

It was 2 years ago anyway, but I like digging around and compounding deals and coupons :D

One of the home depots near the house has the two-tool Milwaukee kits on the clearance shelf for $80 off, the other has a pile of 2763-20s for $180 bare tool. Might be worth checking the clearance rack at a store near you.

Thus far I've been really happy w/ my 2763. Haven't done anything super-torque yet but I have yet to have it not be able to turn something.
The weight/balance is pretty awesome. Which I'd bought this years ago.

No complaints with my 2763 either. Last week I thought my 2755 small 1/2" had something wrong with it, then I remembered it had 3 torque levels and was on level 1...

Bumping this back up.

I’m in the market for an impact wrench this January. I already have two 20v dewalt batteries and a charger from a drill kit I bought in 2018.

The reviews look pretty decent. I will shop around for the best price. Does the DCF899B perform on par with other big name impact wrenches?

My main uses will be lug nuts and stuff under the Jeep. Not concerned with the physical size or drive size. Mainly looking for something to zip off lugnuts and work on differentials.

20V MAX* XR® High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w. Detent Pin Anvil (Bare) - DCF899B | DEWALT

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a Milwaukee 2767 1/2” impact with 2 Xc 5.0 batteries, charger , light, impact socket set plus an extra battery and cordless grinder at Northern Tool for $400. This includes using $50 coupon I bought this to replace my Ingersol Rand that I really liked but they stopped making the batteries for it.

Just bought a Kobalt 1/2” brushless 24 volt with charger and battery for $200. I’m pleased with it. Snatches off everything I’ve used it on so far. I think it’s 650 ft lb.

Bumping this back up.

I’m in the market for an impact wrench this January. I already have two 20v dewalt batteries and a charger from a drill kit I bought in 2018.

The reviews look pretty decent. I will shop around for the best price. Does the DCF899B perform on par with other big name impact wrenches?

My main uses will be lug nuts and stuff under the Jeep. Not concerned with the physical size or drive size. Mainly looking for something to zip off lugnuts and work on differentials.

20V MAX* XR[emoji2400] High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w. Detent Pin Anvil (Bare) - DCF899B | DEWALT

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I prefer to stay away from the pin-detent anvil.
20V MAX* XR® High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w. Hog Ring Anvil (Bare) - DCF899HB | DEWALT

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just bought a Kobalt 1/2” brushless 24 volt with charger and battery for $200. I’m pleased with it. Snatches off everything I’ve used it on so far. I think it’s 650 ft lb.

My understanding is Kobalt is going away. Part of Lowes now carrying craftsman is to be able to offload future warranty cost. Its why the tools were branded Kobalt and not lowes. Break it in a year and 'sorry Kobalt is no longer in business'

I've got the Milwaukee 1/2", 3/8" and 3/8" ratchet and love them. A lot of guys in the shop prefer them over snap on, matco, etc..

Back