In case you need a winch

If you ever get down to Stanley from <wherever famous Arthur’s live> I’ll sell you the one I got for whatever the actual cost was. I don’t need it, and it will just cause me to spend more money on a hidden winch plate for my truck.
Ho, Ho, Ho!

That's only an hour and 15 minutes from me! I'll take that steal... I mean deal.... as soon as I figure out my holiday plans.

And who you calling 'Arthur'? LOL

I’m still bummed a bit. I got my work bonus (play money) the day after the sale ended. Literally stayed up till midnight waiting for it to hit my bank so I could online order. Was really hoping for a new trailer wench.

If you ever get down to Stanley from <wherever famous Arthur’s live> I’ll sell you the one I got for whatever the actual cost was. I don’t need it, and it will just cause me to spend more money on a hidden winch plate for my truck.
Hook ‘em up with a big’en lol 😂

I’m still bummed a bit. I got my work bonus (play money) the day after the sale ended. Literally stayed up till midnight waiting for it to hit my bank so I could online order. Was really hoping for a new trailer wench.
You can have the one I ordered IF you actually mount it and put it to use. Like @jeepinmatt, mine is gonna sit on the shelf next to the other winch I haven't installed yet :shaking:

Will have to use the hydraulic cherry picker to move that thing lol 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5805.jpeg
    IMG_5805.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 39
Yep me too. My bonus I was told I was getting hasn't shown up yet. I did g pay stub though. I hate Taxes!

mine showed up and my son had the fedex guy deliver it all the way into the house :) hahahah

guy had to carry it all the way down my driveway, up walkway and up the stairs into the house.

Back