In need of some weekend warriors to race their trucks for cash!

If had the funds, a rear 9" the time, some racelines, 35" boggers for the rear, and 35" ltb's for the front of this old ironman ecors rig that was in my shop i'd be applying for a race slot.......

If had the funds, a rear 9" the time, some racelines, 35" boggers for the rear, and 35" ltb's for the front of this old ironman ecors rig that was in my shop i'd be applying for a race slot.......
My xj doesn't have a cage in it yet... Wanna come help me put it in lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'd look at the prebent ones if you don't have a bender if you do and know how to use it then ignore this comment and see the next one..... I'd also be asking the guys local to you I think you are up near Ashville? That is 3 - 4 hours from me..... I need to move closer to some rocks....... I'd also recommend an a pillar halo design if its custom.

I'd look at the prebent ones if you don't have a bender if you do and know how to use it then ignore this comment and see the next one..... I'd also be asking the guys local to you I think you are up near Ashville? That is 3 - 4 hours from me..... I need to move closer to some rocks....... I'd also recommend an a pillar halo design if its custom.
I've got a bender notcher and welder in the garage already and several people local that are willing to help. I thought about buying a cheap one to throw in but I won't end up liking it and would take it back out so probably do a really basic hybrid cage then add to it later to finish it out

Hey Jay how did you get contacted for this show? I was messing around today and googled the show and the first two hits are this thread, then a very small thread on pirate and an even smaller one on a raptor forum. I'm not seeing alot of interest in it or effort to cast it or maybe I'm completely missing it

Hey Jay how did you get contacted for this show? I was messing around today and googled the show and the first two hits are this thread, then a very small thread on pirate and an even smaller one on a raptor forum. I'm not seeing alot of interest in it or effort to cast it or maybe I'm completely missing it

They contacted me and a few of my friends via Facebook. When we declined, they asked if they could advertise in our groups.

They reached out to me at King of the Hammers.

Television is an incredibly tough business, I started my career in tv. It takes a lot of things to go your way to get a show off of the ground... A lot! I may not know much more than anyone else, but what I do know is a lot is going into this to make it entertaining for a large television audience.

I have exceeded the liberty of what I am aloud to share :).

Did they advertise in your groups and did people seem interested?

Not a whole lot of interest. I think most people think it's fake, or not worth wasting their time on because it'll be low buck (not that it will be) and never come to fruition.

They reached out to me at King of the Hammers.

Television is an incredibly tough business, I started my career in tv. It takes a lot of things to go your way to get a show off of the ground... A lot! I may not know much more than anyone else, but what I do know is a lot is going into this to make it entertaining for a large television audience.

I have exceeded the liberty of what I am aloud to share :).
Even if they had the people I figured it would be 50/50 if it happens may/June is pretty close I thought to get people and everything else together

I'll shoot a show for NC4x4 if you want. However, I'll need a course and a bunch of hillbillies that don't mind tearing their shit up.

I've said it before...I'll say it again...I have 100 acres...60 of it is open field...40 acres of the open field is flood plane. Makes for a good time if you're in to mud, or knocking down the corn/soy that was planted for deer season.

I missed my Skype interview last Friday evidently while I was working out in BFE with no cell signal. Hope I get another chance to make the big show.

I had my skype interview. She said it was most like "Forged under Fire" on the history channel. 4 teams would compete each week and the winner takes home the prize money. 35-38s are now allowed and "original concept suspension"

I'll be the underdog on 35s, and I'm still not sure what the pit crew is for. I was hoping I only needed a winch bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my skype interview. She said it was most like "Forged under Fire" on the history channel. 4 teams would compete each week and the winner takes home the prize money. 35-38s are now allowed and "original concept suspension"

I'll be the underdog on 35s, and I'm still not sure what the pit crew is for. I was hoping I only needed a winch bitch.

holly shit that's not what they told me on my interview. damn they need to make up their mind about what they gonna do and who they gonna allow. next thing you know its gonna be 35s against 40s and tons

From the start I was told 35-38" tires were legal. They aren't sure about my 3 link even though it is an original concept just not original to my TJ.

From the start I was told 35-38" tires were legal. They aren't sure about my 3 link even though it is an original concept just not original to my TJ.
Don't overcomplicate it for them. 3 link is the same concept as factory 5 link, just with 1 upper link removed. It's how the factory should have done it.

I applied to be an expert and have not heard anything. I thought about applying to compete but I dont think I still have 90% of the body and 42's knock me out.....

Back