In need of some weekend warriors to race their trucks for cash!

I'm interested in where they plan on having the races....

I'll be taking auditions for my stunt double at a few offroad events in the near future. It will be for all the boring and lame crap they will probably try to fill the time slot with. I'll be doing all the fun risky shit myself. Lol
May not be the only guy from wnc talked with them today.

Course is being built In georgia.

King of the hill type event person with fastest time at the end of the series wins it all. 40 total vehicles.
All she could say about course is hill climbs, rock crawling, mud, water...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'd say that you're correct. Can't remember the name of the offroad show that they did in Alaska a while back but it was somewhat of a shit show. Still be fun to represent WNC and NC4X4!

I'd say that you're correct. Can't remember the name of the offroad show that they did in Alaska a while back but it was somewhat of a shit show. Still be fun to represent WNC and NC4X4!
If I get in my Pitt crew is Joseph nick and Dustin should be a good shit show any time camera gets pointed at us

All I can think is this is gonna be a complete shit show or an absolute walk in the park. Unless someone wheels builds the corse

Reminds me of some of the courses @rockcity and @Ron built for some of the ECORS races, you know those races where the winner only finished 2-4 of the 10 laps in the time limit!

They (Roxy) have called me about the HMMWV, but they want vehciles that are currently completed and ready to compete, we don't have anything but may start on a rollcage soon. I hate to build a rollcage without a guarantee of competing though.

Reminds me of some of the courses @rockcity and @Ron built for some of the ECORS races, you know those races where the winner only finished 2-4 of the 10 laps in the time limit!

They (Roxy) have called me about the HMMWV, but they want vehciles that are currently completed and ready to compete, we don't have anything but may start on a rollcage soon. I hate to build a rollcage without a guarantee of competing though.
I told them I didn't have a cage but have material she said that isn't a problem if I can finish it in time to race... I said a weekend and a case of beer there will be a cage.... She also wasn't sure if a three link would kick us out of the "stock style suspension"

If I get in my Pitt crew is Joseph nick and Dustin should be a good shit show any time camera gets pointed at us

Bring on the dry ice

So Roxy and Skylar from California are calling yall? Let me guess, they sent you pics of their boobs and their personal numbers too, can't wait to meet up?

Coming to the stage.........

ae1e1b83a01e5a0498f5426d3e8ce8eed3eea4c10af2759c2b02e700b3499d945.jpg

I'd love to try but I know my pile of shit would not qualify..... I wonder if they are building the course at Durhamtown?

I'd love to try but I know my pile of shit would not qualify..... I wonder if they are building the course at Durhamtown?

Durhamtown has like hardly any decent hills. There is like one small area but the hills aren't really hill climb worthy I don't think.

Durhamtown was the first place I thought of when she said Georgia. There is also the place in Jasper that they hold an event at every year. It has a bunch of different short trails set up. That could be a possible place. But I'm also skeptical about what they will "build" I'm seeing a lot of jks with 20s and 35s but I could be wrong. I hope it's a bunch of guys like on here who beat on their stuff and go home fix it and do it again. From my talking with them I don't think the production staff have any clue on what to expect.

@ghost go apply to be a judge

Durhamtown was the first place I thought of when she said Georgia. There is also the place in Jasper that they hold an event at every year. It has a bunch of different short trails set up. That could be a possible place. But I'm also skeptical about what they will "build" I'm seeing a lot of jks with 20s and 35s but I could be wrong. I hope it's a bunch of guys like on here who beat on their stuff and go home fix it and do it again. From my talking with them I don't think the production staff have any clue on what to expect.

@ghost go apply to be a judge

I guess my wheeling and building my junk for 14 years qualifies me?

Yeah. They are looking for experts in the offroad arena also. My luck they will have a Campbell or a Miller help lay the course out and will destroy my shit.

You didn't hear it from me, but....

;)

Back