In need of some weekend warriors to race their trucks for cash!

REDLYNER

Mall Crawling Race Rig
So I just found out about a new tv show that is going to pit 4 home built trucks against each other in a competition/race for prize money. I have very few details, but what I do know is that the casting agents do not want pro drivers, they want garage built, do it yourself weekend warriors!

It sounds awesome! Check out their link for more info/homework. I do not have a business affiliation with these guys, I'm not promoting for them, I just happen to know the casting director. Mention my name and who knows, it may help get through the interview process ;). I told him I would help spread the word in the Offroad community.

Truckrepublic.castingcrane.com

-Jay

image.jpeg

Is this going to be like street outlaws Offroad style? If so I'm willing and able if someone needs a driver!:cool:

Somebody please sign @Dylan W. for this

But don't tell him...

Lol I wonder is I did a combination of that and poop pipe they would let it pass

There is a bender notcher and welder sitting in my garage right now.... Just need some tubing

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I saw a free trampoline on Craigslist the other day.

I feel discriminated against......... maybe I'll apply and sue when they say my jeep isn't a truck!

Found this:

TRUCK REQUIREMENTS:

*4x4 rigs (trucks or jeeps) with the following criteria:
  • 35” - 37” tires
  • steel working doors
  • original cab
  • uncut frame
  • original concept suspension
  • 90% original body
  • minimum 4 point cage
  • minimum rear locker (front locker optional)
  • working headlights/taillights/wipers
  • must be registered, insured and street legal in the state you reside.
  • must pass “on site” vehicle safety inspection in the state you will be competing in (possibly MI, KY or GA).
  • 4 or 5 point harness for driver and spotter/co-pilot (if we determine this is required)
  • DOT or SNELL approved helmets

Found this:

TRUCK REQUIREMENTS:

*4x4 rigs (trucks or jeeps) with the following criteria:
  • 35” - 37” tires
  • steel working doors
  • original cab
  • uncut frame
  • original concept suspension
  • 90% original body
  • minimum 4 point cage
  • minimum rear locker (front locker optional)
  • working headlights/taillights/wipers
  • must be registered, insured and street legal in the state you reside.
  • must pass “on site” vehicle safety inspection in the state you will be competing in (possibly MI, KY or GA).
  • 4 or 5 point harness for driver and spotter/co-pilot (if we determine this is required)
  • DOT or SNELL approved helmets

Sounds like my Bronco...except I'd need a rear locker and harnesses.

Back