Interco mega SX stickies

Van-go

Not an old man
What y’all think?

CE385E24-EB9D-45EC-A4C7-C8BA6C80D56E.jpeg
CF3BD885-27B7-433B-A79B-0967637EF0BB.jpeg

I bet that 50 is a heavy sumbitch

Must be their answer to the 46” Stickey Mickey. In 10 years, I guess everyone will basically be wheeling a super low buggy with an LS267 or eleventy whatever their up to by then, and monster truck tires.

Must be their answer to the 46” Stickey Mickey. In 10 years, I guess everyone will basically be wheeling a super low buggy with an LS267 or eleventy whatever their up to by then, and monster truck tires.

Says the guy running 39.5” tires :flipoff2:

43 Mickey and 46USD get it right boy :flipoff2:

yeah yeah I was wrong. You get the point. Bigger, better, faster, see @McCracken signature, it’s all the same.
Pretty sure they have or are coming out with the 45" SX in a sticky as well.

And Mickey is coming out with a 58" sticky.
d88a3ea23070ee14c880e66bc25b68cf.jpg

Last edited:
Everything about those tire/wheel sizes makes me think they’re pandering to the street truck/SEMA crowd. First time I saw these made me think it was a thornbird reincarnate...looks cool, combining all their tread concepts, creating a do all tire...executing poor performance everywhere. Maybe the compound will save it for high power rock bouncers.

Everything about those tire/wheel sizes makes me think they’re pandering to the street truck/SEMA crowd. First time I saw these made me think it was a thornbird reincarnate...looks cool, trying to create a do all tire...creating poor performance everywhere. Maybe the compound will save it for high power rock bouncers.

The tighter tread pattern is pretty Thornturd’ish but was expected on this tire due to how many people cut the tread in their own ways. It had been a pretty strong rumor all throughout the development process. I just don’t think any of us expected the size selection to blow so bad for the rec wheeler that really was calling for a sticky 40 TSL

The tighter tread pattern is pretty Thornturd’ish but was expected on this tire due to how many people cut the tread in their own ways. It had been a pretty strong rumor all throughout the development process. I just don’t think any of us expected the size selection to blow so bad for the rec wheeler that really was calling for a sticky 40 TSL

Fair point on cutting...honestly, I don’t think they had the average Joe on the trail in mind for these at all. Like I said, maybe the high power/high dollar guys...otherwise, I see the 40’s being on every truck with 14-15” wide Welds that are still reminiscing about the wide Cepeks of yesteryear and the 50’s will be on everything at Sema next year. Edit...in these sizes anyway, maybe more are coming.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they have or are coming out with the 45" SX in a sticky as well.

And Mickey is coming out with a 58" sticky.
d88a3ea23070ee14c880e66bc25b68cf.jpg
You gotta know they picked the two shortest guys there to use in that pic.

I think the tread looks tight in that picture because it's over 1 & 13/16" deep. Probably looks a lot more open in person. Kinda like how the tread looks shallow on a 54" Bogger because of the height of the tire. It's all about perspective.

Been stated before. They really missed the mark on the width of the 40. I for the life of me can't understand who on the R&D side of the house thought that a 17" wide 40 would be best for business. Maybe ill stand corrected, but I just dont see it. For sales most people don't even own a wide enough wheel for let alone multiple options of manufacturers making wheels to fit that tire. :poop:

You gotta know they picked the two shortest guys there to use in that pic.
They should have put me next to it. :lol: If that tire is truly 50" tall mounted, I'm guessing those guys are taller than me... :rolleyes:

My question is this: With ridiculous tires that size, where's the challenge? Mind you, I've never done rock bouncing/hill climbing/anything crazy off camber, but me thinks that the challenge now becomes how to keep your shat together...

Maybe they are like the 40 ltb. Sidewall says 16" tape says more like 13.5

Will my stock dana 35 be OK with these?
How much will I have to trim my XJ with 3" lift to run these?
A 3" spacer all around with some no BS wheels and you'll clear with minimal trimming.

Back