Jeep XJ WINNER

Dylan W.

lone resident of Bro-Lite Island
Here we go!

Rob will use a random number generator...or was it a flux capacitor? Anyway, tonight at 9:00 is the big drawing.
Our trusted NC4X4 Admin. Rob will use a random number generator to find a winner, then post up the lucky winners name on this thread.
Good luck to everyone, and thanks again for participating!
I will pm the winner my phone number so we can make arrangements.
I have not painted it with stickers yet, I will let the winner decide what to do with it, however....I do hope the winner will decide to use the stickers! Thanks again you guys! And thanks for the trust:beer: Dylan

Giving this thing away this early really screws me out of a hell of a April fools joke, I was gonna do. I have a pic. of a jeep just like 30$XJ, but the jeep in the pic. is all mashed up, from a crash. The top is totaly crushed. I was gonna say something like '' I crashed the xj while testing it out'' It would have been funny, but not now, no way, you guys just gotta have your 30xj! Dont ya think that would have funny?

Yea, that would have been a good one! How could anyone be mad about it? I mean heck, it was only 30 bucks, right?

LOL

Tim
AG4RZ

I have paid the entry fee for the stock class. It's #112 with my wifes name as the driver.(pay-pal name)
Also, the helmets have been ordered and are on the way! I got 2 mediums. If they dont fit, we can swap em' for different ones. Also...about the $cash in dash...I can either wait and pay a $100 dollar bill, or, send via pay-pal..tonight!

Let's do it again,I know theres a few people on here with rigs that would work for this,Congrats Ratlabguy.

Back