Job Hook Ups

The North Carolina Army National Guard is always looking for highly motivated people willing to step up and serve OUR Country.

We typically serve part time - 1 weekend per month, 2 weeks annual training per year.
Starting pay is abour $200 (before taxes) for one weekned
Affordable health insurance (<$60 for an individual, around $210 for a family)
Paid training (basic combat training and advanced individual training are active duty)
Military service looks good on your resume
State and Federal tuition assistance (up to 100% tuition), GI Bill

Just a few of the jobs we have:

Mechanics - light wheeled vehicle, generator, heavy equipment, artillery, HVAC, electronics, welder/machinist
Communications - LAN management, satellite, battlefield communication networks
Engineering - plumbers, electricians, carpenters, heavy equipment operators, quarry operators, combat engineers (play with C4)
Combat - field artillery (shoot 100# bullets over 10 miles and rockets too!), infantry, calvary (tanks)
Aviation - Blackhawk, Apache, and UAV pilots and mechanics
Administrative - HR, supply, transportation (heavy vehicle operators), military police

Must be age 17-34 (unless you are prior service)
NO felonies, limited misdemeanors
Must meet height/weight standards

Feel free to contact me on here or my cell number listed in my sig.
(I have to justify why I am on NC4x4 on a gov computer while at work)

Last edited:
Guaranteed Supply Co is looking to hire a counter sales person. Specializing in concrete and waterproofing supplies, we provide many other construction materials.
$10-11/hr starting pay.
Full benefits. Vacation, personal time, flexibility.
Great place to work, fast paced at times and can be really fun most times.
Room to grow!
Located in Greensboro where 29/85/MLK come together.

Looking for something around lenoir/hickory/Morganton area, Im looking for a change in jobs/careers past 5 years I've working in a industrial type business anywhere from operating cranes and forklifts to manual labor. Past experiences was mostly construction. Eager to learn a new trade I have mechanical experience somewhat. Please pm me if you know of anything that might fit me good thanks

Guaranteed Supply Co is looking to hire a counter sales person. Specializing in concrete and waterproofing supplies, we provide many other construction materials.
$10-11/hr starting pay.
Room to grow!

He phillip are they still looking to hire

Hiring some part time work in my shop. Looking for someone who has a relatively decent knowledge of Jeeps. Good welding skills would be a plus.

Job would mostly be disassembling wrecked Jeeps and tagging the parts for me to inventory and list in our store. Some repair work and mild fabrication possible. Also general cleaning and normal shop crap that sucks that is part of a normal job. I'm not going to say you won't have to clean the bathroom, but I will say that I won't be the only one cleaning it. :lol:

It is really part time work, I am still only working here part time as I transition to full time so hours will be at night after around 6:30 or on weekends. Probably around 8-10 hours per week. I am normally in the shop Tues/Thurs 6:30-10:30 and then Saturday or Sunday depending on what my family schedule is. Looking for someone flexible who can come on an as-needed basis for some extra side cash.

I'm spending a lot of my shop time packing and shipping parts now so I'm getting behind on things doing it alone. Need an extra set of hands. I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with and have a laid back atmosphere here, but I do have a way of doing things that keeps it efficient here. Basically as long as you don't cut and break shit, do unsafe things, and watch your language around my kids if they are here you'll be good to go.

Shop is in Butner, right off of I85 north of Raleigh and east of Durham.
Wish it was a bit closer, GPS says a hour and ten minutes. I would be all over this

East Coast Gear Supply is looking for all types of positions. Raleigh, NC 540/70 intersection

* Salesman (differential parts and service salesman, Strong automotive and differential experience required)
* Administrative Accounting clerk ( Enter invoices, handle freight shipments, international shipping, returns)
* Warehouse (packing, restocking)
* Shop assistant ( Cleaning, prep, assembly line tasks. Will be trained to become a differential Tech)
* Differential Tech (Strong differential knowledge required, or professional mechanical knowledge)
* Axle Painter (Painting of axles, prepping For paint. Paint experience required)

Pay varies based upon position and experience, We pay well. Health care benefits, paid vacation, holiday pay. ECGS is a place where you can make a career in the differential business.

Resume's Chase@eastcoastgearsupply.com

My company is looking for field service techs in the nc/sc/va area. Well established company with nationwide service contracts for 3 of the largest retail chains in the country.

Pay is very competitive and vacation is generous. Awesome benefits and huge room for growth.

Company provides van, phone, tablet, company credit card, and a great uniform system with biannual replenishment.

We work on all types of machinery to mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic troubleshooting skills are desired.

Welcome to the Compact Power Equipment Inc Talent Network

You can apply here or send me a message and I can put you directly in touch with my regional manager.

The company is headquartered in fort mill, sc but it is rare you ever have to go to the office, generally work from your tablet.

The company is headquartered in fort mill, sc but it is rare you ever have to go to the office, generally work from your tablet.
Sittin in a bean bag chair, naked, eatin cheetos. You sure this isn't an outsourced IT job? :flipoff:

Looking for something in the High Point/Greensboro/Jamestown area.
Looking to go down a different path. In Banking right now, but would like to get out of it and find something new. Very good with computers and great people skills.
Just looking for something interesting and fun where I can grow.

Would love to find a local shop somewhere that i could come work part time and learn some Building/Fab Skills. Tearing down Jeeps or Building Offroad Vehicles or really anything that has to do with them is a dream job for me! Im 18 and about to finish Highschool. I do have basic knowledge in the field of automotive I started my ACC Automotive classes this past year. Im curently working at a tire shop doing balancing and lots of wheel and tire mounting so i know how to manage bigger tires. I live in caswell county and would be willing to drive 35 mins one way possibly more for the right place. If i could find somewhere in the Burlington, Graham, Haw River area it would be amazing. If anybody knows someone in the area please let me know!

Looking for something around lenoir/hickory/Morganton area, Im looking for a change in jobs/careers past 5 years I've working in a industrial type business anywhere from operating cranes and forklifts to manual labor. Past experiences was mostly construction. Eager to learn a new trade I have mechanical experience somewhat. Please pm me if you know of anything that might fit me good thanks

Are you still looking? I'm with Continental Automotive in Fletcher NC if you would be willing to relocate. Otherwise I may be able to get you in at our Morganton plant as a forklift operator. I'm not sure if Morganton is hiring but I know I am.

We are looking for machine operators. I am with Westrock in Mooresville NC and we are a corrugated plant that make boxes.
If your interested in becoming a machine operator you can apply online at westrock.com.

Need more help in the shop!!!! Currently remodeling/building a bigger, better, truck shop.

Career Opportunities

Looking for experienced diesel/heavy equipment mechanics.
Also, have many openings in the company for other positions.
We are growing, and need good people to help us do so.
Shop located in Butner, NC.

looking for a manufacturing engineer for a mechatronics position in statesville. compensation package is pretty good, we are a world class facility. PM me for info, I'm currently updating the job position so Im not sure if its posted online as of right now.
role includes- PLC modifications (0mron not AB), vision systems, robotics, laser marking, automatic assembly lines etc.

Looking for a job in lincolnton area have some experience in diesel and heavy equipment mechanics I did go to school for them. I am also open to pursuing new opportunities. Please let me know if know of anything. Thanks.

stepping out of faith here: looking to move to Marion/Morganton area and looking for Job/work to get in good with. I cannot speak for much "proper qualifications" i have but experience in construction, auto mechanic, hotel maintenance, landscaping several years, Log home building are most of what I've done.
Hard work is what i love and know. Am willing to take on new learning and the one and only thing I can guarantee is I will work very hard, be prompt in my work and attendance, and be very dependable. Please let me know of any opportunities anyone might know of in the area, Thank You very much. John 828-964-3128
(I cannot travel far from home for work due to wifes health issues so probably cannot take on jobs that require much traveling. thanks)

$10-11/hr starting pay.
Room to grow!

Bumping my old post up.

We just had an inside sales guy take a management position in our Charleston SC location so Greensboro location has an opportunity. I will have to say the GM here is the best manager I have ever had. I am in outside sales, but I can't do my job without a great GM and a great team of guys in the inside. PM me for more details.

I'm looking to hire HVAC/Electrician experience in Kernersville NC. Great pay and benefits, Wednesday thru Saturday 4-10 schedule, PM me your Resume. Must be able to pass background check.

Oliver's is growing and we are looking for a full time, entry level person.

Person must be a mechanically inclined, a quick learner, a team player, have their own transportation, and be willing to show up on time.

Pay will based on experience.

Send Resume's to: Dave@oliverscustomdriveshaft.com

Thanks.

No Calls Please.

I think it might be time to add another guy here in the shop. No matter how much me and my other guy work on nights and weekends we can't get ahead. I'm looking for someone 24-30 hours a week, Monday/Wednesday/Friday.

Knowledge of Jeeps is a must, welding skills would be a plus, must be able to diagnose and repair issues with Jeeps, plus not tear shit up when tearing down a Jeep for parts. Must be able to work independently, as you will be the only one in the shop during working hours.

Job responsibilities are:
-Tearing down salvage Jeeps for parts, laying them out for me to photo and inventory
-Repairing and cleaning up Jeeps for resale
-Meeting with customers on Jeeps for sale (working on dealer license now)
-Answering phone and checking inventory for customers
-Handling storefront sales and loading parts for customers

Hours are going to be starting out Tuesday-Thursday 6:30pm-10:30pm and Sunday 1-9 for a month as you learn how the shop runs, then Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 8-5.
Pay based on experience.
PM or send resume to bryan@schochauto.com
Include references

Looking for work around the new bern area. Im looking to move to the area. Looking for anything class B cdl, I have over 10 years experiance in dump trucks. Also looking for automotive (parts sales, ect.) I have experiance in counter sales and pretty knowledgeable in mechanics either automotive or heavy trucks. Any leads or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin

Back