Job Hook Ups

I'm looking to hire a few more employees for my growing business in Gaston county. We are a small family owned business that has experienced rapid growth through priding ourselves on excellent service at a fair price.

First and foremost, I need a driver. Must have atleast a class B CDL, clean driving record, medical card, no drugs, reliable transportation, roll-off experience is a huge bonus. Hours average 45-55 per week. Pay starts at $15-18, depending on experience.

I also have an opening for a shop helper/apprentice. I currently have a fulltime mechanic, and I'm not looking for another at this time. But we have more work than he can handle, so he needs help. Looking for someone with basic mechanical knowledge and a desire to learn more. We service and maintain a fleet of 8 trucks and 6 trailers. You would be changing truck tires, servicing trucks(oil, filters, grease, etc), cleaning up shop, washing trucks, moving trucks in and out of shop, some welding, etc. Pay would be $9-13 depending on qualifications and work ethic. Hours would be 30-50 per week, I'm flexible with this. A high school or college student would work well in this position.

I'm going to be adding an office personnel position too. This will be part time and would be ideal for someone with children that would like a flexible job to make some money while kids are in school. Hours could be 8:30-2, or something similar. Applicants need to have office experience, friendly, outgoing, and quickbooks knowledge would be helpful. Tasks will include answering phones, quoting customers, taking orders, data entry, filing, some dispatching, general office work. Pay is negotiable.

Email resumes to travis at berryscontainerservice.com

The Bank I work for is looking for a Part time teller at one of our high point branches if any of you or your wives/anyone you know would be interested.

PM me for details. I can get resumes to the top of the stack.

I myself am possibly looking into doing something different.
Been with the same company for 5 years. Good with numbers, computers, people. Looking to stay around High Point/Greensboro
Just need something more challenging and acutally work with mature adults :)

got out military after 6years. every job i had interview said i dont have job experience. this is crazy im sorry when i turned 18 i joined military and got hurt anyone know good job around winston salem area

got out military after 6years. every job i had interview said i dont have job experience. this is crazy im sorry when i turned 18 i joined military and got hurt anyone know good job around winston salem area

Same as what Chris M said, what was your MOS. First thing you need to know is you need to sell your self to potential employers, not just what you did in the millitary. Present to them your level of discipline, organization, willing to follow orders, and you values. Most importantly your willingness to train.

Combat engineer and I do but all they say is we dont know your work experience

I need to hire someone at my shop as a helper/clean-up guy. You need to have an interest in cars/trucks/bikes whatever, but have some sort of interest in vehicles. You need to know how to clean up a car for sale that maybe hasn't been cleaned up in years (not just wash, dry and gizz the tires), scrubbing stuff clean, understanding the concept of clean windows. You need to take pride in your work....how could I ever train someone to work on Mercedes when they halfass clean my shop or cars? You need to be good with doing whatever needs to be done, we have also own a few rental properties, you may be helping at one of those places once in awhile. You need a clean driving record, you'll be insured and driving Mercedes on a daily basis, running errands, taking customers home etc...If you have mechanical skills or aptitude that would be wonderful , but you don't need to be a master mechanic. My shop is in Greensboro it is called European Accents , the hours are Mon-Thurs 8-5 and 8-12 on Friday (a 36 hour work week). Pay is $350 a week cash. This could be a real opportunity for someone interested in learning the shop/car business from a well established Mercedes repair shop. We are extremely laid back here, no stress , no drama..but when it's time to work we get things done.

Looking for landscape help, Monday through Friday, 8-4 in Matthews, NC area. Must be able bodied person, willing to do hard and sometimes dirty work. I am open to people who may have only certain days during the week that they could work, but no weekenders please. The main thing is you must be dependable, be able to follow through with simple tasks, and follow verbal directions.
PM me if interested

Wanted:

Network Admin with 5 - 7 years experience with Cisco routers, firewalls, switches, VOIP, MPLS cloud networks, WAN and LAN setups

located in Raleigh NC

Let me know if you are interested as I would need your resume ASAP

looking for someone that can hit the ground running, we do not want to train you onsite for this job.

Ken C

Straight Tri-axle Dump Truck driver needed, in the Charlotte area. Class B, CDL license required. Prefer experience with dump trucks & 8 speed transmission.
Small company located in the Mountain Island area, Mount Holly. Only offering hourly wages, & based on dry weather conditions. Contact Rodney for information, 704-822-3527.

Hardwood flooring work, consists of installing, sand and finish. Need someone who wants to learn. This is not a job you will be good at next month! PM me if interested. Most work is in Catawba/Lincoln counties.

Saw this on another forum, sounds like a good opportunity to hang out with college chicks, play with guns, and live near Uwharrie:
http://www.montgomery.edu/employment-at-mcc.html
Gunsmithing Instructor
Full-time, 12-month position. Gunsmithing instructor to teach day/evening classes. A.A.S. in Gunsmithing or related field with minimum 5 years gunsmithing experience required - or -
A.A.S. preferred with 10 years gunsmithing experience required. Must demonstrate knowledge of machining, stock work, and design/functional theory. Computer skills and welding experience a plus. Salary range $3980-$4480/month. Application deadline: October 27, 2014; then open until filled. Employment date January 1, 2015. Send completed MCC application, transcripts and references to: Melisa Bond, Montgomery Community College, 1011 Page Street, Troy, NC 27371, 910-576-6222, ext 212. EOE

Any firms out there looking to hire a fresh new attorney in the top of his class??

Any firms out there looking to hire a fresh new attorney in the top of his class??

Not a job per say, but I'm looking for a general contractor or handyman to help me finish up some work on my house before I put it up for sale.

I'm willing to pay someone to do the work or someone to work with me to get it done.

Big items left to be done...

- level kitchen subfloor
- install hardwood in kitchen
- resurface all other hardwoods
- carpet in 2 rooms
- linoleum in laundry room
- replace 2 exterior doors
- drill hole in brick for dryer vent
- repair cracks in bricks from settling

If you are interested in hearing more or helping out, send me a PM with your details.

Work is in Cary, NC.

It's that time again... I've found my best qualified individuals from this pond. Too bad priorities change for some and they tend to move on.

So my line is now being dropped back into the NC4x4 waters...

Looking for motivated person(s) to join the team for PART TIME / WEEKENDS ONLY gig in North Durham. Qualifications a plus but not necessarily mandatory. No tools required. Tasks consist of the following:
1. Welding / Metal Fabrication skills
2. Mechanic skills (mostly carburetor / small engine)
3. Painting skills
4. Lawn maintenance skills
5. Furniture moving skills
6. Dump truck / Bobcat / Loading / Hauling / Logistics skills

I have the following going on:
1. Shop with ever-going Mechanics / Fleet management / Customization / Restoration / Fabrication (Mostly antique Ford truck based).
2. Small lawn maintenance business every other weekend from April until September RAIN OR SHINE (ever expanding) (some off seasonal tree / shrub maintenance).
3. Tree work (average 1 maybe 2 jobs/year)
4. Small furniture moving business (average around 6-10 household moves/year).
5. 100 year old house I live in that is an ongoing end ever. :)
6. Rental property management.
7. Hauling / Loading / Logistics

This position is for the person(s) whom only need some extra money from weekend work. Please don't apply if you are looking for full time employment!!!
Starting at $12/hr cash paid at end of day with advancement to $15 for motivated team players and $17.50 if you are competitively skilled and comparable to the other advanced team players.
I'm only looking for the $15-$17.50 individuals in the long run so if you're a 20 smoke breaks per day with a habitual phone texting hand type of individual with only 1'st and maybe 2'nd gear, I have no problems letting you know your not needed anymore. :)
The furniture moving pays $20/hr if you have a strong back and willing to work hard to get the job done in a timely manner.

License a huge plus! Your own ride is mandatory! Communication skills needed! Please leave all drama at home!!!
Trustworthy!!!! (I supply tools / equipment and like to hang onto them) You are expected to take care of them like they are your last!
8'ish or 9-5'ish Saturday and/or Sunday (but nothing set for I have no punch clocks).
Days / times to be determined prior to the following Thursday after availabilities / needs / weather for the coming weekend are discussed.
I can only handle 2-3 max. helpers a day (if you are not self sufficient) so it's a first availability type of program. And seniority rules!
And if you are good at a tool.. GET USED TO THAT TOOL! :)
Casual work environment.
I try to feed you a meal a day if hard work is met. (no promises!)
SAFETY IS A MUST!!!! Work smart / think it through / be open to criticism / and walk away at end of day with all fingers and toes...
I'm easy to get along with and I look forward in hearing from you!

Jeremy Jones

Anyone in the Triad Area looking for a receptionist or know of anyone with a medical office needing help?

Good friend of mine lost her job and is looking for another.
7 Years of Experience
Microsoft/Excel/Etc...
Was working in a vet office for the past few years and they downsized.

Actually have another friend who is a vet tech also looking for a job (Same Office) if anyone is hiring.

Thanks Guys.

We have 2 jobs opening up on our team.

Business Development Manager - I don't have the job description yet, but looking for somebody with a strong sales background that would be selling training. Training experience is preferred but a strong sales background is required.

Manager of Training Delivery - Can be a remote job for the right person.

Job summary

The Training team is seeking a Delivery Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of delivery for the customer-facing Training business in North America. Working with a global team, you'll handle event scheduling, event scoping for private events, event delivery, quality tracking, and remediation of any delivery, facility, partner, instructor, or customer issues in North America. You will be responsible for working with partners to ensure an appropriate schedule; engaging customers and the Sales team to assure that complex deliveries are scoped to customer needs and planned for success; intervening when delivery issues arise; and training new instructors and certifying them as capable of teaching courses. We'll need you to have a good foundation of technical knowledge, as well as excellent business insight.

Primary job responsibilities

• Manage all aspects of training delivery and oversee staff executing training delivery
  • Maintain the open enrollment schedule to meet customer demands
  • Track quality weekly, quarterly, and annually
  • Work with Sales and customers to address any issues that may arise, ensuring that customers receive the knowledge transfer they expect from Training
  • Work with the director of Training for North America and other senior management to ensure they are constantly aware of the state of training and the efforts to expand and improve it
  • Monitor and measure the quality of delivery engagements, including instructor and facility quality as well as overall success
  • Act as the primary escalation point for all training quality issues.
  • Resolve all quality issues, maintaining Training’s reputation for converting customer problems into training solutions; report to management regularly on the status of training quality, including any actions to address continuing or immediate deficiencies
  • Ensures private events are properly scoped and ensure detailed and well-defined event proposals addressing current customer expectations, capabilities, and training goals are created
  • Work with sales teams on complex delivery engagements
  • Oversee the hiring and teaching of new skills of instructors to ensure all training events can be delivered at a high level of quality
  • Train and certify all new instructors; maintain a high level of engagement with the instructor community
  • Manage and help organize the annual instructor conference, setting broad themes and specific events aligned to corporate and division goals
  • Manage and maintain all systems that support the delivery of training

Required skills

• Bachelor's degree required; MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
  • 5+ years of experience and demonstrated expertise in supporting the sales of training services in a software company
  • 5+ years of direct, hands-on experience in people management through managing a team, including a successful track record in talent development within the team
  • 3+ years of experience resolving customer satisfaction issues
  • Proven ability to understand the technical and strategic impact of training.
  • Good analytical and data skills, as well as excellent spreadsheet skills (Excel or equivalent) including pivot tables and v-lookups
  • Ability to manage multiple assignments at one time
  • Understanding of products and an understanding of business strategy and economic model; good business insight and judgment
  • Excellent cross-functional communication skills
  • Willingness to travel up to 25%

Last edited:
Utility Plant Operator with 20+ years of experience in steam & chilled water plant operation. Been working at NCSU since 2010, and while it isn't terrible, it isn't great either. Wanting to see what other opportunities might be out there. PM for resume!

My company is looking for people who want to work part or full time. Excellent training and compensation. This is a nation wide company that is experiencing massive growth. Qualified individuals must be able to pass state and federal background checks.

Anyone interested please PM me a resume and a brief introduction. Afterwards I will be in touch with qualified individuals and get your resume in front of the right people.

MetalwerX is looking for two people.

One position is for an experienced fabricator/welder/mechanic. The other is for a part time intern to learn the business of offroad vehicle fabrication and assembly.

For the full time position...
Experience in fabrication and welding a big plus, but aptitude and an interest to work and learn in the offroad business is most important. Good mechanical aptitude a must as well.

For the part time position...
This is an intern position. Any experience is helpful, but I am most interested in someone who loves offroading and wants to learn to build and prepare offroad rigs. From street/trail rigs to full tube buggys.

Starting pay will depend on what you bring to the table!

We are a small but rapidly growing offroad shop Located in Hickory, NC. Shop hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 to 5:30 (often here after 5:30! Generally here on Saturdays when we're not wheeling.)
We build sliders to full turnkey buggys! Quality work is our number one priority. I have a shop full of work and I need help immediately!

Stop in Metalwerx and talk to us!

Back