Job Hook Ups

Open to anything really as I haven't found what I really enjoy doing yet. At my last job I project managed and designed industrial piping skids. I enjoyed the design, modeling and fabrication aspect of it. I liked to be hands on in the shop with the guys fabricating but my boss didn't want me in the shop.

Prior to that when I worked at Honda Power Equipment in the machining department I enjoyed that. The machining aspect interest me. Cough, cough @Andy J.
I can't sit at a computer all day and do the same thing over and over I know that for sure.

@Ron
Not a PE. Took the FE in school and passed but never took the PE as I didn't need it for what I was doing. I'm open to a remote position. If it is office, I want to stay near Concord or Huntersville Or North side of Charlotte.
There's a couple of Nascar shops in Huntersville Business Park [Joe Gibbs], & some other Industrial businesses there. I don't know anyone or they other Business names. Nascar R&D headquarters is right by the Concord Airport, me think. Old Phillips Morris plant? Supposed to have a Military Buggy building facility.

Supposed to have a Military Buggy building facility.
This is Hendricks motorsports. They build the Infantry Support Vehicle (ISV). My son just went to work there welding. They have great benefits and good pay. Super high standards, been three weeks and he enjoys it but is stressful for him due to welding bumpers and the accept no errors. They are hiring welders I know for sure, not sure about other positions. They are moving to a larger facility in Jan-Feb so they are looking to take on 40 more people I think.

This is Hendricks motorsports. They build the Infantry Support Vehicle (ISV). My son just went to work there welding. They have great benefits and good pay. Super high standards, been three weeks and he enjoys it but is stressful for him due to welding bumpers and the accept no errors. They are hiring welders I know for sure, not sure about other positions. They are moving to a larger facility in Jan-Feb so they are looking to take on 40 more people I think.
Hope he settles in well!

Back