Justified

Winona…hands down, no questions asked…I’d suck a Taco Bell fart out of YOUR ass just for an opportunity to suck a fart out of her ass.
Uh, you didn't say "no homo"

But if this girl is so amazing (either of them), then why are there no pics in this thread?
:nopics:

Ava:
51Z5hamTArL._AC_.jpg

Winona

justified-3-joelle-carter-as-ava-crowder-left-and-natalie-zea-as-winona-hawkins.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with either of them, but also they ain't worth suckin' farts.

I forgot about Firefly. THAT would be my favorite show (canceled) of all time.

Then followed by Justified. Although some seasons were better than others, the Bennett Clan season was excellent, the DB Cooper one I struggled to stay interested.

Jericho.... yeah. Pretty good.

Anyways.

Winona. ;)

I'm going to have to watch this show.

Blake lively is in Justified?

That actually looks like it is Natalie Zea…basically looks like Blake Lively’s older sister that had some road miles put on her during college, with a slight depression kicking in because she realizes she only has a good 5 years left to capitalize on her looks and she’s upset her younger sister won’t take her worldly advice.

picture is of Natalie from Esquire magazine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211013-222438_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211013-222438_Google.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 100
It’s probably a little racist that we haven’t even discussed Rachel. She’s also an extremely attractive woman. Also a character I wish they’d have spent a little more time on.
1635549078965.jpeg

It’s probably a little racist that we haven’t even discussed Rachel. She’s also an extremely attractive woman. Also a character I wish they’d have spent a little more time on.
View attachment 360229
What's more racist. Us not pointing our her skin color or you doing so? :stirthepot:

Back