Justified

If you have not been to the Portal in Harlan you should. They are in the show in a couple scenes. Of course none of it was shot in Harlan.
I have never been. Where about is it?

Maybe I’ll check it out since I’m going real soon. I usually hit the Mexican joint on the way in. I don’t usually run back into Harlan the whole weekend unless it’s for parts. But that does look cool.

Maybe I’ll check it out since I’m going real soon. I usually hit the Mexican joint on the way in. I don’t usually run back into Harlan the whole weekend unless it’s for parts. But that does look cool.
I really enjoy their pizza. We actually used them for our event this past July and they delivered it to the Putney campground.
Is there room for tow rigs and trailers? That’s why we hit the Mexican joint usually. It has nothing to do with margaritas and large beers.
There is a parking lot down the road but there are a lot of one way streets in downtown. I usually go there one night while I'm up there. Disconnect the trailer and take the truck in town. I don't think I'd want to be dragging a trailer down there.

1634046460337.png

Is there room for tow rigs and trailers? That’s why we hit the Mexican joint usually. It has nothing to do with margaritas and large beers.
Not that I remember. We usually unhook and drive into town with a single truck.

Justified is probably my favorite show of all time. Even the ending was well done I thought.

And I'm the sort who thinks most show endings are terrible.
Yes. Justified is in my top 3 of my favorite shows of all time for sure. Nerd alert: my #1 is Andy Griffith, #2 is The Office.

But I 100% agree the ending went well. I’ve watched shows where you could tell they were forced to cram an ending into 2 episodes, and and wrap it up quick (Jericho) and some that just never came back with a season. But Justified went on for a healthy run and they ended on a high note at the appropriate time. Kinda like what they shoulda done with The Walking Dead a long time ago.

Ugh. I liked the show but yeah most forced ending ever.
Right??? I mean geez man. That was a great show, there was so much there and so many directions it could have went for several seasons. But I guess not enough people liked it. They did a real rushed job at tying things up. Which I appreciate over the alternative of it just ending on a cliff note.

Apparently there’s a cult like following for that show and they tried to fund a 3rd season.

I love the show, didn’t realize till a while back but Raylan was on a couple episodes of The Office, my wife told me and had to show me, ol Nick Searcy is a NC boy

, ol Nick Searcy is a NC boy
I did not realize that! He’s certainly one of my favorite characters. I love the banter back and forth between him and Raylan.

So who’s hotter, Winona or Ava?

I struggle cause they both attractive in different ways.

Are either of them somebody's wife? That should be a deciding factor for you :D

Winona…hands down, no questions asked…I’d suck a Taco Bell fart out of YOUR ass just for an opportunity to suck a fart out of her ass.

Winona…hands down, no questions asked…I’d suck a Taco Bell fart out of YOUR ass just for an opportunity to suck a fart out of her ass.
You’ve thought about this a good bit.

Also the question ignored Boyd

1634123230581.jpeg

Back