let's see those JEEPS

7D1E2E5A-DFF6-4274-B025-E9FE26678700.jpeg

I’d put a Waylon cd in the player and super glue the slot shut just because :flipoff2:
It was much worse.....MUCH worse.

And my wife participated in the cruelty too :gtfo:

The whole duck things is one part of modern jeeps I just don't understand.....
No kidding! I have a jku I did daily, now some wheeling trips and it’s no longer daily”able” but I hated coming out to some studios ducks

Owned it for almost 2 years before i turned the first wrench. Now it has metalcloak 2.5" lift and 37's.
the diesel is better with these 37's than my 3.6 was with a regear and 34's

Attachments

• 20230225_152005.jpg
    20230225_152005.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 74
Haven't put a full tank through it yet.
Was getting 29-31 hwy and 24 in town before.
My jk got 16 at best with a tail wind.
Yeah, but diesels are slow and loud and stinky, and the fuel costs 20-30% more, and the maintenance is more expensive, and I read on the internet that you can't tune and delete them and all the new emissions equipment makes them a terrible driving experience! :laughing:

Yeah, but diesels are slow and loud and stinky, and the fuel costs 20-30% more, and the maintenance is more expensive, and I read on the internet that you can't tune and delete them and all the new emissions equipment makes them a terrible driving experience! :laughing:
How Dare You Greta GIF

It would be a pile of fun as is on a good set of MTR's or TSL's in the 35/36 flavor.

But tons and 40's are cooler.
Yeah I hope to wheel it some as is this spring. I’ve only driven it to work a bunch and a couple outings with the kids. Lol.

But it does have disc brakes all around so it's pretty f'ing awesome.

Back