Let's See YOUR DODGE!

I caught a quick look when we met on I-26 this evening. I was headed to that wreck at MM11. Looked good from what I could tell, looking forward to the pics!

Still waiting on my cab lights!

The grey one is mine, the white one is my buddys

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Looks awesome!

Guess yall like buying tires alot, mud grapplers don't last very long on anything.

I got 45,000 out of a set of 37s on my 02 2500...just keep them rotated and the right air pressure.

I've got 25k on the set that's on my truck right now with at least another 15k left in them. Air pressure and rotation are the keys to any mud tire.

I agree..they last just as long as any AT if kept up with.

They wear down a lil faster than a normal street tire...... But they sure look swwweeeett, and have gotten me outta some off road should have been stuck situations.:beer:

They look great and wear great for an MT.

Better pic of the grey goose

That's a good pic!

My old 01

Very clean!

That's a good pic!

Very clean!
I preshate that, I really like my 06 but I miss my 01

Now that I look back, my 01 was my favorite, and it was paid for. Never should have sold it.

My buddy just changed up the front of his, with a sport bumper and RBP grille.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1328794545436.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1328794545436.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 693
I hust got my srt-10 hood painted w and lined my fender flares along with a nice bed liner!! I will try to get some pics soon!

Mike, the truck hasn't been washed in a few weeks. The weather keeps me from trying to keep it clean! Let me know when you can get a hold of it and then I'll take some good pictures while it's spotless!

Sounds good! It will be about 3 weeks. Maybe spring will start to break by then. I'll be in touch!

I hust got my srt-10 hood painted w and lined my fender flares along with a nice bed liner!! I will try to get some pics soon!

Definitely post up some pics!

Sounds good! It will be about 3 weeks. Maybe spring will start to break by then. I'll be in touch!

Sounds good, thanks!

Mine and Ricky's dually:

009.jpg

010.jpg

My new to me 08 cummins 2500 6speed, had it about month and half now. Need some better pics.
0127120823.jpg

Well I havent taken many pics since I got the hood on and painted but here are a few.....
IMG_7383.jpg

IMG_7006.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

thanks man its getting there!!

dodge 06.jpg

2006 2500 cummins 6 speed dual disk 100 hp industrial injection injectors 200% cp3 fass been bored 40 over hc pistons head been studded and o ring 62mm htt turbo many more

My wife said she wanted a white Dodge Ram - 4x4 - 4 door truck for her birthday. I searched around on the internet and found this one for her birthday. There's just something about a woman driving a truck!

2006 1500 Mega Cab 4x4 - One Owner with only 67k miles

ai47.tinypic.com_jqhwlk.jpg

Well I went and test drove a 2012 this week and I fell in love. Here is a pic next to my 07
2012-08-21_15-13-43_748.jpg

Nccummins what brand spacer are you running in between your rears? Is it hub centric?

Back