Light bulb for sale Never Installed

I am still interested in the item. I am willing to make $0.50 a week payments on the item. I just need to know if its a dark sucker or a light bulb. I read somewhere on the internet dark suckers have a better resale value than light bulbs.

I'm surprised this thing hasn't sold yet with all the great offers. Maybe the description needs improving?

BTW, I have one for sale as well. I will sell it cheaper than the others! :D

I've a better deal I'll give a pack of 4 to the first mod that deletes this thread so I don't make the mistake of reading it again! :flipoff2:

LOL, this is a 2 and half year old thread. i think its the second longest running thread on NC4x4 just under the hotties thread.

by the way...the bulb is taking so long to sale..it is now considered an antique. I dont think they even make bulbs anymore. Im pretty sure they are banned from manufacture which makes this a RARE bulb.

the price has increased and all current offers are rejected.

am I the only one who finds it funny that the sale add at the bottom of this page is for light bulbs? At least thats what i see.

am I the only one who finds it funny that the sale add at the bottom of this page is for light bulbs? At least thats what i see.

:lol::lol: @ lighting universe.......

Man this guy sucks...we need a good/bad seller forum so i can trash him for not accepting my offer.

Man this guy sucks...we need a good/bad seller forum so i can trash him for not accepting my offer.
Exactly. You can't just go and change the description and value of the item and say all past offers rejected. Has an historical item appraiser even valued this as a rare bulb? I saw on antiques road show a so called "bulb" that was actually a counterfeit and only appraised for $.05. For that fact we don't even know if its a bulb or a dark sucker, let alone a rare bulb. I think we need to get professional advice on this before anyone gets ripped off on what could be a counterfeit bulb.

Dear Sir and or Madalyn

I am in need of such a bulb and will gladly pay your asking price. However as I have no internet access at the moment I have no way to check on the insurance rates. If you could go to www.iamasucker.com and put in the light bulb information then get back to me with the quote it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, can anybody run a BulbFax for me?

lol, this post is three years old.

I cant remember if i still have the light bulb. it's at a friends shop. you can text him between 11:37pm and 4:14am pacific time.

will this help keep bugs off of cucumbers? I heard some bulbs do help this situation...

I hope it will, I know someone who needs it

Btt. Is this still available? Haven't been around in a while and just wondered.

Back