Light bulb for sale Never Installed

lol, congrats to mudder. after 3 years, you are poster #200 on this pointless thread.

Maybe we should award you the lightbulb!

Didnt the bulb sell reid?

I think you should tell us how much $$ you have spent to ecustomize this bulb to your liking, and then expect us to pay that on top of its value.

You know, the lightbulb thing we dont understand.

lol, now i want to take all the funniest stuff from this thread, and make a craigslist ad.

I think you should tell us how much $$ you have spent to ecustomize this bulb to your liking, and then expect us to pay that on top of its value.
You know, the lightbulb thing we dont understand.

I heard this light bulb was LOADED, and if you knew anything about light bulbs you would understand why he is asking so much for it :lol:

I heard this light bulb was LOADED, and if you knew anything about light bulbs you would understand why he is asking so much for it :lol:

I knew a guy who said his dad's friend from back in the day, had one of these LOADED lightbulbs you speak of. It was worth a pretty penny back then, I can only imagine what one is worth now.

I knew a guy who said his dad's friend from back in the day, had one of these LOADED lightbulbs you speak of. It was worth a pretty penny back then, I can only imagine what one is worth now.

New legislation before the senate right now will ban the purchase of loaded bulbs. If I were you I would jump on this deal now before you can no longer purchase them,

Did this ever sell??

My room is dark. I need this. Call me.

Pay your electric bill.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There's no way after all this time that this bulb is still a virgin, it has to have been screwed at least once.
Lightly screwed but never turned on.

So my light bulb in the garage just went out, would you be willing to ship?

My lightbulb used to be very bright day and night....... now it throbs.... sometimes dim, sometimes brighter than ever and I have to squint. It's never bright enough to see well at night anymore....I think the old wiring/switches might be getting worn out.......or it could be the old nuts ?

My lightbulb used to be very bright day and night....... now it throbs.... sometimes dim, sometimes brighter than ever and I have to squint. It's never bright enough to see well at night anymore....I think the old wiring/switches might be getting worn out.......or it could be the old nuts ?
If you don't twist the nuts Tight, you'll get a shortage!:eek:

Incandescent? If so I am interested

Back