Light weight Toyota buggy build

No its on the part that bolts to the manifold you can clock the oil lines and the compressor

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5a3e82cf4ab68424a7ca1d7fec32cabd.jpg
35648d0935a5062066d602cad7121a8b.jpg

If you let the clutch out until it just starts to grab then give it gas it will build boost. Then magical things will happen when you fully sidestep the clutch:D An awesome launch or broken parts is usually the result, sometimes a combination of both:bounce:

If you let the clutch out until it just starts to grab then give it gas it will build boost. Then magical things will happen when you fully sidestep the clutch:D An awesome launch or broken parts is usually the result, sometimes a combination of both:bounce:

I can't wait to see @karatejosh do this. Makes me want to get a fancy camera and go all angry goat 13 videoing you.

Got out at mac5005 shop and did a few test pulls today im super happy with the power and it seems to run great so far

Last edited:
Well got up to rausch creek had a blast the buggy did great boy i was impressed with the reds up there did flop it in v notch and blew the front diff out on 5 hills but i was being pretty ruff on her with the suck down pulled tight so can't be mad lol
57629b1966a850b7acf7a8114a0efb37.jpg
3e8ad143c08cdeafea4ebee25bf7e891.jpg

Buggy will be getting auto soon so that should take some shock out of my system and help everything live a little better also looking at going to 39 reds at some point after lol

Hmm them 37 reds would be right at home on the sami...

Back