Light weight Toyota buggy build

uploadfromtaptalk1434164218612.jpg

Had a great time at ivy branch buggy was doing great until I drive off a ditch into the creek and busted a raceline an riped my knuckle off carrier baring support did break at some point so I will need to adress that and get the front end fixed have to be in Ashland in 3 weeks for suspension tuning

It's a factory toyota 2 peice shaft baring chris had to make a mount beacuse space was so tight the plan was a hendrix motors ports but there was no room

Buggy is back at marsfab getting some needed tuneup s to fix everything I broke or messed up this year just stopped by ecgs and chase and Lee convinced me to bite the bullet and go ahead and biuld a hp front diff with 4.88 gears and a grizzly locker there also going to do 4.88 and a spool to Mach in the rear

So i few updates i ditched the factory manifold for a dwr top mount got the turbo all bolted in not just have a mod a few panels and plumb this bad boy up

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Trimmed the valve cover a bit for the waste gate actuator to clear
423211aecb5f66597e32b84c260b2034.jpg

And had to trim one panel a bit but its all sitting in there good now i just have to build a down pipe and charge pipes and get oil lines and we should have a whistle tip lol
1cc11d19b4b5fb0e6385bdbea745357b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back